Lava Lamp Hookah

lucky13

lava lamp base  

36 members have voted

1. 1. which lamp should i use for a base

• yellow/red not traditional
    • blue/green traditional
    • blue/glitter traditional

ok so im working on a lava lamp hookah, i found a thread/ post online giving some instruction on how but i wanna put my own custom spin on it, id like to have HF's support and help on this project. that way everyone can take a part in this.a Not many people know me on here but if you do you know me you know i ALWAYS put a custom spin on everything, from cooking, woodwork, cars, legos lol.m

[attachment=4691:lavahookah1.jpg] ( this is the blue/glitter)

[attachment=4692:lavahookah2.jpg] ( the yellow/red)

[attachment=4693:lavahookah3.jpg] ( the blue/green)

[quote name='indian_villager' date='11 February 2010 - 02:18 PM' timestamp='1265915882' post='450968']
How exactly do you plan on incorporating the lava lamp into your design?
[/quote]

im going to use one of them as the base, the rest ill come up with later for now this post s just to see which one HF thinks i should use as the base ill be updating this as i work

[quote name='lucky13' date='11 February 2010 - 02:41 PM' timestamp='1265917312' post='450972']
[quote name='indian_villager' date='11 February 2010 - 02:18 PM' timestamp='1265915882' post='450968']
How exactly do you plan on incorporating the lava lamp into your design?
[/quote]

im going to use one of them as the base, the rest ill come up with later for now this post s just to see which one HF thinks i should use as the base ill be updating this as i work
[/quote]

i didnt do a good job of putting that in my post XD sorry

I'm assuming you plan to do something like [url="http://www.hookah-shisha.com/hookahlove/1446-the-lava-lamp-hookah-hookah-ninjanuity-at-its-finest.html"]THIS[/url].

I've considered doing something similar..

To answer, i think you should go with non-traditional one.... makes the most sense if your trying to put your own spin on it.

[quote name='sportsfan6216' date='11 February 2010 - 03:52 PM' timestamp='1265921556' post='450978']
I'm assuming you plan to do something like [url="http://www.hookah-shisha.com/hookahlove/1446-the-lava-lamp-hookah-hookah-ninjanuity-at-its-finest.html"]THIS[/url].

I've considered doing something similar..

To answer, i think you should go with non-traditional one.... makes the most sense if your trying to put your own spin on it.
[/quote]

yeah somthin like that, but i dno if the grommet will fit the non traditional one i may have to customize even farther but yeah you get where im goin thanks for your opinion

ok just to update on here for all those following and active in my little project. I have modified the lava lamp's lamp part, it can now house a normal light bulb, you will find out what that does/ is for when i finish the hookah its self and buy everything. I just ordered the stem and everything for the hookah today, everything should be in by Saturday. Note: though i can and will be assembling the hookah when i get the parts it will not be finished. i will post up picks of its progress, when the lamp is in it's final state. ill post everything up, how i did it, what i did how much it cost me etc. it may take me another month, till i get paid again to finish this thing off. thanks for your votes, support and interest hope you find this to be worthy in the end.

yet another update i noticed the pole now changed, unfortunately i have fitted the yellow red lava lamp as the base, i decided this the last time i was on when it was still in the lead in the poles, i have received all of the parts for the hookah, now i am making the final mods to it, might take me another month to finish but again i want to thank you guys.. :/ sorry if i disappointed anyone with the base, ill make another base with the other lava lamp some other time,getting the wax out is a real B*tch.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Holy crap that sounds awesome!!

Here's a pic, the light was too bright, and my laptop cam was too shitty to make it very good.

[attachment=5063:Snapshot_20100806_1.jpg]