John Stole!

QUOTE (HookahJohn @ Nov 1 2009, 10:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i got the stock from hc and was a bit lazy to take the pic. i asked them and they were cool about it, i should remove it and take my own, oh well laziness won the better of me that day. i've seen some my own pics out there on other sites, not the biggest deal in the world.

lol i feel ya john, dont worry bout its no big deal..

QUOTE (r1v3th3ad @ Nov 1 2009, 11:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (delSol_si @ Nov 1 2009, 10:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ok, now that is a different story. It he bought them from HC, and they said he could use it, I see no problem with it, its just a gasket anyway.

grommet

thats true, i still dont have a mini, so it stays grommet until i get a mini, lol

but john is not completely innocent..he did steal something..and im sick of everyone ignoring the fact he stole this something and i need to tell everyone right here right now..i have to clean..im sorry john but i have too

he stole my heart with his service, his products, and his low prices tongue.gif laugh.gif he forever ruined me for other shisha sites.. biggrin.gif

QUOTE (NIGHTS OF BAGHDAD @ Nov 2 2009, 09:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
but john is not completely innocent..he did steal something..and im sick of everyone ignoring the fact he stole this something and i need to tell everyone right here right now..i have to clean..im sorry john but i have too

he stole my heart with his service, his products, and his low prices tongue.gif laugh.gif he forever ruined me for other shisha sites.. biggrin.gif

cheesy

QUOTE (r1v3th3ad @ Nov 2 2009, 07:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (NIGHTS OF BAGHDAD @ Nov 2 2009, 09:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

cheesy

dont hate....dont hate