Teenozytoon

camelflage

TeenOzyToon is a farily new joint opened up in Fairfax right across from the Harley Davidson shop on rt 50. (right by 123). I think it used to be called marakesh or something but was recently purchased and opened up by the owners of Lebnan Zaman.

Atmosphere: 4 out of 5. Not much in the way of atmosphere, its a large space with tables and maybe some music playing pretty soft. no couches.

Hookah: 4 out of 5. they pack nakhla, al fakher, and starbuzz. bowls are a little sloppy but smoke decently long. pipes do not get cleaned after every smoke but possibly every night. Quicklights.

Service: 3 out of 5. Shisha comes out quick, drinks took about 20 minutes. Might have been understaffed cause the place was pretty packed, but I've been here twice now and the service was only slightly better the first time. Coals came around often though. So if you're going just to smoke you'll be fine but everything food or drink related i ordered took a while to come around.

Food: 4 out of 5. Smoothies are great, food was pretty good but nothing special. Wasn't bad just wasn't super flavorful.

Price: 5 out of 5. Nakhla is $9, Al Fakher is $11, and starbuzz is $13. drinks and food are also pretty cheap.

Overall recommendation, definitely the place to go if you are in the Fairfax area and dont want to drive all the way out to Falls Church. Its good prices, open space for bigger crowds, and decent hookah.

• Upvote 1

• 7 months later...