Fairouz Cafe

camelflage

Fairouz Cafe is in the Skyline Area of Falls Church, off South George Mason Drive in the strip mall with all the other middle eastern shops and cafes.

Atmosphere: 4 out of 5. They usually have some sort of arabian music channel on and the lighting is pretty decent. the only drawback is that its a cafe, so the seating isnt very comfortable for more than an hour or so of sitting.

Hookah: 5 out of 5. they serve every flavor of starbuzz and for the most part their heads last a good couple hours at least.

Service: 5 out of 5. Servers were coming by regularly to check if we needed drinks, food, more coals. Coals were often brought out without us having to ask.

Food: 4 out of 5. The food is very good, everything I have had I liked.

Price: 4 out of 5. Recently they changed to $12 a head, they used to be $9, but $12 is actually the usual price so i cant complain about that. heads after the first are like $5 a piece.

Overall recommendation, this place is one of the few hookah lounges in the area I enjoy going to. The owner is very nice and will take care of you if you are a regular.

http://fairouzcafe.com/index.html
  • Upvote 1

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
i went here yesterday. The hookah was pretty good, i got my usual flavor. They had the TV pretty damn loud so my friend and i couldnt really hear each other. Food was pretty good and the prices were low compared to other places I've been too.