Mnhookah Still Having Issues?

Ordered a mini glass phunnel and scalli about 2 weeks ago, my card was charged and whatnot, but I haven't heard a peep from them since..I read back on here and saw something about a restaurant and moving and whatnot..I'm just wondering if anyone else has been waiting recently as well. I just emailed Tarik today to check in on it..hoping to hear back by the end of the week.

QUOTE (Pretender85 @ Oct 6 2009, 04:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ordered a mini glass phunnel and scalli about 2 weeks ago, my card was charged and whatnot, but I haven't heard a peep from them since..I read back on here and saw something about a restaurant and moving and whatnot..I'm just wondering if anyone else has been waiting recently as well. I just emailed Tarik today to check in on it..hoping to hear back by the end of the week.

when you order them they have to go and make them, it took a week or 2 when i ordered my small. if it takes any longer id try to give them a call. otherwise your right on time as far as i know, well at least it was like that more me around this time last year

They have been basically out of commision it seams for 3 months. cant get to them. I stopped dealing with them. they didnt even post a note saying what they are up to but its ruined their business.

They're starting a restaurant. I had a bad experience with them recently and won't go back. If you're going to run a restaurant, run a restaurant. If you're going to be a hookah vendor, be a hookah vendor. They should just shut the store down if they don't have time to properly tend to thier customers because they'll just fade away regardless.

QUOTE (Pretender85 @ Oct 7 2009, 05:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Did you get your mini glass bowl?

No i haven't ordered anything, i was just wondering. I am not planning on ordering anything. I ended up getting two mini glass bowls from members on here. Shoot if I can find a Jet glass bowl I will get one of those also from here.

QUOTE (RingsMaster @ Oct 13 2009, 06:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
everyone stop ordering from them!!

C'mon! Give them a break... I've ordered in the past and they were fine.
I just placed a re-order to correct a previous error and they eventually
DID respond to me and all is well.

SO, they take a bit longer as they are trying to survive/get ahead with a
restaurant business. Deal with it smile.gif

For what the current U.S. economy is...

I have ordered from them in the past very great service no complaints from me but like someone above said they've turned to running their restaurant. I thought they had shut down the store until they had settled the restaurant but I guess not.

I hope it all works out for you.

QUOTE (Spats @ Oct 13 2009, 09:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (RingsMaster @ Oct 13 2009, 06:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
everyone stop ordering from them!!

C'mon! Give them a break... I've ordered in the past and they were fine.
I just placed a re-order to correct a previous error and they eventually
DID respond to me and all is well.

SO, they take a bit longer as they are trying to survive/get ahead with a
restaurant business. Deal with it smile.gif

For what the current U.S. economy is...

lol ive spent like 500 with them, i used to order alot but they told me that they werent really paying any attention to their orders with the new business and that it would probaly be best if i waited a while so they could get it up and running again, thats all i was saying, now that i see my comment i do see it came off weird lol and not what i intended

Haven't received it yet...though they updated the online order to say shipped back on thursday last week..but the tracking # isn't bringing anything up on USPS..so who knows.

QUOTE (Pretender85 @ Oct 14 2009, 02:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Haven't received it yet...though they updated the online order to say shipped back on thursday last week..but the tracking # isn't bringing anything up on USPS..so who knows.

that means UPS dropped the ball lol

Ah well, it's still a really cool bowl and I can't find anything quite like it anywhere else...hopefully they'll get their business organized before I need another one. lol