Hookah Fried With A Hho Torch

moridin

Didn't burn it at all. It needs some adjustments to the distance between the tip of the flame and the bowl. Too close and it burns. Real fast biggrin.gif Too far and no smoke at all.

Once I figured out the right distance it turned out to be really nice. A friend of mine was worried if some of the natural coal feeling would go. In fact it's a lot less harsh. No ashes from the coal fall in the tobacco and you can easily rotate the bowl under the flame t burn different parts of it.

It endured one full session of about 45-60 minutes.

awesome....its one of the best ideas ive seen on here in a while.

what about using foil to distribute the heat over the bowl? you could even make more solid chunks so that it heated up like coals would.

You can google for HHO gas generation, HHO fuel cells, HHO torches, etc.

The torch itself is designed for cutting metals or heating but we couldn't resist the temptation to try to enhance our hookah experience with it biggrin.gif

I would rather not share the design of our torch, as it's a prototype for commercial use.

We certainly plan to make a compact and safe version especially for hookah use (this one was hacked into the hookah in about 5 minutes biggrin.gif). More pictures and videos to come.