Hookah Turka

MiButterflyWingz

• 7 months later...
Yeahh this place was horrible... really not good! it took us 2 hours to get our arguli and people that came in after us got theirs first... really bad service their heads burnt quick and seating was not the right set up you didnt really much space from other people.... overall i regret even going!

• 3 weeks later...
[quote name='Stephy171' date='02 May 2010 - 12:51 AM' timestamp='1272779491' post='466343']
Yeahh this place was horrible... really not good! it took us 2 hours to get our arguli and people that came in after us got theirs first... really bad service their heads burnt quick and seating was not the right set up you didnt really much space from other people.... overall i regret even going!
[/quote]

I don't know what this person is talking about because I had the complete opposite experience! I've been to Hookah Turka a few times with friends now and although the timing on when our hookah came out varied on how busy they were, the service was always great! The employees are very personable and friendly and always willing to go the extra mile. The hookah always tastes amazing and smokes beautifully not to mention their food and turkish tea and coffee is delicious. The atmosphere is so cool it is by far the best thing that has ever happened to the Lehigh Valley!

[quote name='nargile_lover' date='22 May 2010 - 09:40 PM' timestamp='1274589635' post='469089']
[quote name='Stephy171' date='02 May 2010 - 12:51 AM' timestamp='1272779491' post='466343']
[/quote]

I don't know what this person is talking about because I had the complete opposite experience! I've been to Hookah Turka a few times with friends now and although the timing on when our hookah came out varied on how busy they were, the service was always great! The employees are very personable and friendly and always willing to go the extra mile. The hookah always tastes amazing and smokes beautifully not to mention their food and turkish tea and coffee is delicious. The atmosphere is so cool it is by far the best thing that has ever happened to the Lehigh Valley!
[/quote]

I'm glad you had a better experience than i did because both my trips were horrible their food was good though!

• 2 years later...
I've been to many different hookah lounges all over.. Not only in this particular area. Hookah Turka is, by far, my favorite place. They do open mic nights every Monday and Thursday which is so amazing where you really get to feel the heart and soul of the area. The food is all organic and authentic turkish and unarguably amazing. I bring all my friends there and I would reccommend it to anybody. In response to the slow service.. I did notice when is started going there that they were having slight staffing issues but they have an entire new staff and are a lot more established now.