Red Man Shisha?

So, the other day I bought some Red Man Golden Blend, which is legit chewing tobacco, none of that snuff skoal. Anyway, I was using some, and looking at the actual tobacco, I thought of making shisha from it.

First off, the cut is pretty big, its not all ground up like snuff. I would have to cut it up a bit first.

Second, it has a raisin taste and smell to it. Very tasty.

Third, its a bit most, not as much as shisha, but not dried out completely.

Now, do you guys think it would be possible to make it into shisha? I mean, it is tobacco and its big cut and moist. Maybe add some honey and let it sit for a while. Im really tempted...

TL:DR Is it possible to make shisha from Red Man chewing tobacco?

Washing will help remove any flavoring. additives and unfortunately some nicotine...

Grocery, Walmart, craft store just make sure its food grade... and a bit of honey helps too like 2 to 1 glycerin to honey

I'd say add some honey or molasses, or better some agave nectar and some glycerin, then leave it for a while to "marinate". Personally I'd say 2 parts honey, etc. to 1 part glycerin. The glycerin I saw at Wal-Mart was in the pharmacy and I was skeptical about using it, so I picked some up at a health food store. Its vegetable glycerin and safe for consumption. Interested to see how this turns out.

i would do the glycerin/honey and let it sit out for a while and acclimate...then smoke it without any flavor to see how the tobacco burns.

glycerin btw is used in icing, so thats where you will find it in the store.

i would wash it if you were going to add flavor (most shisha is made from washed tobacco)...although you may want to wash it just i ncase they put something in there to make it last longer when you chew it.

also definitely break it up more, till its about the consistency of shisha.

• 2 weeks later...