Tobacco Flavorings

For flavoring you might try to use something called E-Cig juice. If anyone has seen or heard of those electronic cigs you might know what I'm talking about. For the cigs you can buy pre filled cartridges or the juice to refill or drop on the atomizer which vaporizes the liquid. It is made of natural flavoring, propylene glycol/vegetable glycerin and nicotine. They make tons of different flavors like menthol, strawberry even stuff like red bull(and it tastes just like red bull), I have tried it already and had good results. I was smoking fantasia purple haze and I added about 3 drops of menthol to the shisha and stirred it up. It was great just like blueberry with a nice cooling feeling. I'm sure if I would of put more I would have tasted mint but I was going for cool feeling instead of taste.

Also if you don't want to add more nicotine to your shisha you can get it without. But if you want a really good buzz you can buy it up to 36mg of nicotine. You can find this stuff on google but if you want some good sites let me know and I will post them on here. I just don't want to put them all down if nobody is interested.

sounds interesting. I wonder how these would be on washed pipe tobacco to make your own shisha. Also, how much is a standard cartridge?

QUOTE (Jeff_T @ Jul 19 2009, 01:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
sounds interesting. I wonder how these would be on washed pipe tobacco to make your own shisha. Also, how much is a standard cartridge?

Its been awhile since I bought them but a pack of 5 carts, which is the equivalent of 1 pack of cigarettes costs around $5usd. But the carts are only for the e-cigs them self, they are pretty much a piece of plastic that looks like a cigarette filter and it has a piece of wool batting soaked in the juice. The bottles of juice cost anywhere from 5-30(Im guessing, its been awhile).

I was thinking the juice it self would be great for putting on tobacco, either pipe tobacco or rolling tobacco. It is kind of runny so it would most likely turn out like hookah hookah, unless you added something else to thicken it up.

Juicy Liquid
Totally Wicked E-Liquid
EliquidPlanet
MyVaporStore

These are all places that I have ordered from in the past. They have great prices and they ship really fast.

• Upvote 1