New Girl, New Fetish

the whole "no means yes" thing creeps me out. you might understand that now but what if you misread it in the future and she says you raped her?
i could never do a girl that is in to something like this.
in my books, yes means yes and no means no. i like to keep things simple.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is where a fetish and risk meet.

Rape fetishes are an extreme for of s&m, where she wants to feel like she has no control...or more specifically feels like she is being dominated. This is similar to being tied up, blindfolded, etc, but at a different level.

Best bet is to establish a safeword...and make it clear that this word means "NO" with zero exceptions...hell make a plaque of it in the room you're going tobe having sex in so she can remember it. Keep in mind though if she does think you went too far, it may not help much at all in court.

This is seriously one of those fetishes I have serious issues with. I can see their views on it, but I just have a very hard time agreeing with it.

• 2 weeks later...
Bro go with the flow until the wave crashes. Some people look back 20 years or so in their life and are still with that person they just went with the flow with not knowing where it would end up. The worse thing that could happen is it doesn't work out. But either way, you have a hot chick who will smoke hookah with you and wants to copulate....I don't see a problem there

• 2 weeks later...