Pharaoh's Hookah Lounge

sportsfan6216

First off let me say its about time Spokane gets a real hookah lounge (Azars does NOT count)..... Well lets get started.

Shisha Selection: They offer almost the full line of Starbuzz and Fantasia, they are looking to expand what they offer, and have only been open as a lounge since Friday (I'm writing this Sunday night)

Price: They do pricing based off how many hoses you are getting. Its 15 for a 1 hose hookah and goes up 5 dollars per hose.

Hookahs: Look like cheap chineese but smoke pretty well. They are using those chineese hoses mixed in with some cobra hoses. We'll see how their hookahs look a year from now though

Coals: Cheap Instant Lights. I didn't catch the brand. They weren't awful though. I generally hate quicklights and stay away from them but as long as these were completely ashing they didn't impart any taste in the bowl.

Food and Drink: They are working on getting food up and running, however tonight they ended up giving away quesodias, ribs, hamburgers, and chips and salsa to all of us there so that wasn't too bad. They do however offer Monster, Rockstar, and 2 dollar beers (its some microbrew, I don't remember)

Staff: I think their staff is absolutely awesome! It is seriously like hanging out in someone's back yard their.

Atmosphere: Incredibly laid back. The staff tonight were in the lawn playing beer pong, if you smoke through your bowl you can almost alway convince them they want to smoke and get yourself a free bowl. I paid for 1 bowl and smoked 4.

Overall I really enjoyed the Pharaoh's Hookah Lounge. If you know what you are doing and prove that you know what you are doing they pretty much just give you access to their stuff. I ended up loading bowls and managing heat for the staff hookah by the end of the night. They are using the summer to practice so they are very receptive to ways they can make their place better.

The only negitive that I want to add as a sidenote is that the staff does occasionally talk about NHT. Not really a huge turnoff for me because even though i'm not involved in that stuff I have friends that are..... They don't allow it around though, I just thought I would mention that for people who are turned off by that kinda stuff

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...