David Carradine 1936-2009‎

he himself did not but his portrayal of Kwai Chang Caine did I was going thorugh a rough time in my life fast to anger and did something I will not talk about here and its something I am not proud of but i turned on the tv afterwards and herd him talking and the things he was saying was almost like he was talking directly to me. it made me change my life.

QUOTE (coplinb @ Jun 4 2009, 07:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I saw that today. Always sad to see someone take their own life, but how did an actor influence your life if you dont mind me asking?

The local police have launched an investigation. It appears there may be some doubt that it wa a suicide. I thought he was a very unique individual and although he never reached super-stardom so many in his industry seem to want, he influenced a lot of people in a positive way as a martial artist. He did several videos on Tai Chi that are very good.

'Rani

QUOTE (Charley @ Jun 4 2009, 11:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
he himself did not but his portrayal of Kwai Chang Caine did I was going thorugh a rough time in my life fast to anger and did something I will not talk about here and its something I am not proud of but i turned on the tv afterwards and herd him talking and the things he was saying was almost like he was talking directly to me. it made me change my life.

Gotcha. I can see how that could happen, didnt mean to doubt yah.

QUOTE (BohoWildChild @ Jun 4 2009, 10:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I saw that today. Always sad to see someone take their own life, but how did an actor influence your life if you dont mind me asking?

The local police have launched an investigation. It appears there may be some doubt that it wa a suicide. I thought he was a very unique individual and although he never reached super-stardom so many in his industry seem to want, he influenced a lot of people in a positive way as a martial artist. He did several videos on Tai Chi that are very good.

'Rani

The original news reports reported that he was found with a rope around his neck and "genitals" (BBC). This was changed a few hours after the published time though. If that is true, it appears that this is a case of autoerotic asphyxiation gone wrong.

QUOTE (Zinite @ Jun 5 2009, 01:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

'Rani

The original news reports reported that he was found with a rope around his neck and "genitals" (BBC). This was changed a few hours after the published time though. If that is true, it appears that this is a case of autoerotic asphyxiation gone wrong.

And that is why you always have a partner and a Safe word. girl_angel.gif

QUOTE (Zinite @ Jun 5 2009, 03:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

'Rani

he didn't take a hint from INXS?

• 2 weeks later...