Hookah1.com

Stuie

This is for posting your PERSONAL experiences with www.hookah1.com. Please restrict your comments to what you ordered, customer service, delivery, and over all satisfaction.

If you had a problem, was it resolved in a satisfactory way?

Please post here only AFTER your transaction is complete.
Comments and questions by others will be restricted to the regular discussion forum and deleted from this topic if posted here.

Ordered Some Afzal, Sallaum, and Cleopatra, and the transaction was perfect! They even threw in an extra box of Afzal. Highly recommend this place. Going to hit them up for some Desi Murli very soon.

Another great order. Bunch of Desi Murli, Afzal and Moasel Sallaoum. They threw in a free pack of Layalina - Layaina Special Fruit. It's been so long since i tried regular layalina. Ordered Sunday got it Friday. Not a bad turn around time for Chicago to Texas.

• 2 years later...
Two years later and Hookah1 is still doing well. International order for 3 bags of Desi Murli placed Thursday 13th, confirmation of shipment received from USPS Friday 14th, dropped off their radar in Chicago on Saturday 15th and arrived here today, Thursday 27th.

Not tried the shisha yet but can't fault the vendor on anything. The website, and available shipping and payment methods, were adequate to accept an international order, without my needing to make enquiries. The order was acknowledged immediately and filled promptly without errors or substitutions. The order shipped 36 hours after it was placed, with e-mail confirmation from the USPS. Tracking was less than perfect and patience is always a virtue when buying internationally, but it arrived all present and correct after two weeks, which is within the target times for Priority Mail International. Can't complain too much.

The shipping was a fairly reasonable $20 for a small flat-rate box that holds 3 x 300g bags ($13.25 of that goes to USPS, so it does include a modest handling charge); the total cost of my order was $39.50 which translates to £26 in GBP or under £9 per 300g pack, delivery included. Compares very well with usual UK prices - now let's hope I like the stuff!