lastly...

mushrat

sorry, i cant post to my own threads.
remember, the first thing Mathazar said when he got back? check a previous post...
read the e-mails and then read these and remember what you've seen and heard in chats.
------------------------------------------------------------ ----Mathazar 11:30

AAGGHH!! all this crap is doing my head in. i dont want no one to leave!
and mushrat ... why cant you reply in your own threads? - (make another thread to reply  )

How can we sort all this sh*t out?

You do know that sheeshabum has also joined the dark side - [url="http://www.hookahforum.net"]www.hookahforum.net[/url] to be precise
i went on it today to check what was happening over all this fighting and i noticed the name sheeshabum.
i have seen many posts by sheeshabum on this site aswell.
just thought you would like to know.
they have actually gotten rid of near enough all posts though so my information may not be enough to prove he was part of them.
google his name.
my first post is in a fight. lol this forum looks like its going to be alot of fun.

What the hell? They reset the forums, and Ravi is an administrator? Whats going on here?

Oh and PS. This forum won't be the same without Mr. Bubble and Mushrat.
I know you guys can't simply hang around and just ignore the hated, but
I will miss you guys dearly.

I will definately keep in touch with you guys.

hahaha. Links, I don't think it's so much of a blatant rival like that.
After all, it's not unreasonable to look at other websites, especially
when one is in such a warlike state as this one is in. It's not like
we're married to this webpage. I'm not going to go other places and say
bad things about anybody or any site, that's different than viewing and
posting. I'd sure hope this family is closer than that to alienate
people for being members of other sites. Did you see him say anything
negative about anybody while he was there? I don't think there's much
reason to say anything bad about sheeshabum on grounds of him being at
another site as well.

It does suck that your first few posts are in a fight, however. This
isn't a good state to be in for new members to get the -true- feel of
what this site is all about, or for existing members to keep up with
new hookah-related posts for that matter. If you hang on though you
might find yourself pleasently suprised with everything each member has
to offer. Lots of good info on here...

-Sean

me too...HAIL HITLER!!!(that was a bitter joke by  the way.im not actually a facist).if i see even one active member leave...no...anyone(except math)itll ruin this whole experience for everyone,and myself.we should be loyal and united like bubbles said in a previous post.but dont leave out of anger just because mathazar once again  showed his face on the forum.so  far he has not  done  anything(except be a smart ass when he should have bowed  his head in shame),so until something dramatic happens,i say leave it alone.stay and if you have to, ignore those  whos  opinion you dont want to hear.nobody wants to see any body leave, especially great,contributing,helful guys  like mushrat.mush i hope  youll reconsider,and if  not then salute to you bro.its  been  fun.....

Honestly, seeing this stuff on the forum is turning me off to it.  Im a new member.  I enjoy my hookah.  I enjoy talking to others with the same interest.  I don't want to be bombarded with politics every time i log in.

Just my $0.02

[quote name='nuschultz']Honestly, seeing this stuff on the forum is turning me off to it.  Im a new member.  I enjoy my hookah.  I enjoy talking to others with the same interest.  I don't want to be bombarded with politics every time i log in.

Just my $0.02[/quote] i'm opening a new hookah community @ HookahChat.com -- if you wanna check it out, by all means :)