Majles Cafe

mitchard

http://www.majlescafe.com/

After not really having a hookah bar around here for quite some time, Arron (Silentbob) and I found out about Majles Cafe in Seattle.

All of the pipes they were serving up were KMs, witch KM hoses to go along. We were given what I believe was an Exotica (or something very similar in build. It was quite tall), while I saw a few Double Pears out there. They had a nice collection of 36" Ice hookahs too, but none were being used while we were there.

The menu is exclusively AF, though I did see some Al Amir tubs behind the counter. They used golden canary coals.

Overall, if was a decent bar. It was actually a pretty good experience. I would say the same I had back at the old Rabbit Hole here in Seattle, if not better. The guy running the place was pretty cool, though I think he might have been scamming us on the KM he was trying to sell us. Haha. Felt a little too hollow to me. He did offer us a suggestion on a great mix I would have never thought to try: Cafe Latte and Grape. It was delicious.

We plan on going back. Nice atmosphere and it was pretty chill on the inside, despite looking a little shakey from the street.

Been there a couple times too, live only a couple blocks away. I liked it more when it was first opening about a year ago. When it's busy its too loud and they play shitty mainstream music while projecting middle eastern music vids which arent for the music. Although they are pretty quick servicewise no matter what time. The owner is pretty BA, except for the 3 person per hookah rule.