Mya Saray Econo Qt

So, last week I ordered the Mya Econo QT from Hookah-Shisha. The box came chocked full of packing peanuts, and the typical H-S extra mouthpieces/filters/foils/junk... They also sent an all plastic hose which is a piece of shit....there's a picture of it below..

The glass is typical Mya glass, with tiny air bubbles trapped in it. The bowl is a typical QT bowl. When it gets to the stem, that's where things get tricky. The outter stem is very solid, however, the downstem is 100% aluminum. The threading on the downstem is a bit wobbly (nothing a little silicon tape won't fix), but it seems very cheap.

Here are some pics... sorry about the quality... iphone camera = fail.

• 3 weeks later...
I just picked up this one last week.
It beats my friend's $80 hookah (not sure what brand). I absolutely love it.
Like mentioned above, the threading on the down stem is a bit weak but fixable. Also, I purchased a second (metal tipped) mya brand hose. It doesn't auto-seal like the one that comes with it but pulls almost effortlessly, much easier than the original.

MYA QT review:

I picked mine up from MNH for about $60 with some coal, carrying thing, and 150g of Havana shisha

I just loaded it up and am using it with a Chinese Phunnel.

I've never had such a small hookah but I must say this hookah is great. The smoke coming out of it would out any large hookah to shame. Very easy to move around, manage, clean, etc. The smoke is great as Myas tend to be.

Pros:

Easy to manage and clean
Great pipe quality
Big cloud
Very nice looks for a small hookah

Cons:

Well only Con is that it doesn't have the same attractiveness (IMO) as larger hookahs

Verdict: 9/10

• 7 months later...