Are there any good online hookah stores?

Hi all,
I'm a hookah lover, who is finally sick of always having to go to friends and mooch off their hookah's so I decided to save up some money to purchase my own.  I have no problem paying a sizeable amount for a hookah, but I do have a problem with sending a large amount of money to an online store that I don't know anything about.  The only local places I know of to buy hookah's are shady headshops, that always seem to have high prices on shoddy products, so those are out.  I've found many online hookah stores, all of which claim to have the best quality at the best price, but I haven't really found any reviews of these stores or anything. 
So I figured I'd come here and see if anyone has any experiences, either good or bad, with any online stores.  This would be really helpful for me, and for many other people as well.
There are a few sites that have looked promising to me:
[url="http://www.hookahshisha.com"]www.hookahshisha.com  -  For some reason this site just seems trustworthy to me
www.shisha-hookah.com  -  Has a really nice variety of nice lookng hookahs, but I'm a bit suspicious of them until I hear otherwise
www.socialsmoke.com[/url]  -  Similar to southsmoke.com but not as pretty a website
There are many others, but those are some that really caught my interest. 
One other thing,  southsmoke.com and socialsmoke.com both sell Hookah Brothers hookahs, and I was wondering how these compare to regular hookahs, and if they're worth the higher price.
Thanks in advance,
-Will

Hey there. Hookah Brothers Hookahs to me, seem like the Make to buy for a younger person, or someone who is seen often with theirs in public, with friends, at party's etc etc. Reason being, is that they are always flashy looking. Like mine is Stainless, with blue glass, and blue and black hoses that kinda look like lightning. There are others that are red, and are again very flashy looking. Another advantage of hookah brothers is they usually come with a case meant for the model you bought. I have no complaints with my other Hookah bought from a guy named MSSRTG on ebay, except for the hose was really cheap and plugged with wood when I got it. You get what you pay for. My Egyptian one was 18 bucks US. A Hookah bros varies from 100 to 250. As for some sites try these, there are some that sell hookahs, and some that are info based only:  www.saharasmoke.com [url="http://www.shisha-hookah.com"]www.shisha-hookah.com www.socialsmoke.com  www.hookahkings.com[/url]

• 1 year later...
Hi,
  New here, but I'd say stay away from Southsmoke.com. I'm in the process of dealing with them right now and it's not a lot of fun. (see my posting "trouble with merchant?")
  Mushrat