Howto Pack A Vortex Bowl

• 2 weeks later...
you push the foil down on the part where air goes through isnt this a problem? when i use my bowl i always have to put the coals on the outside and pull the foil tight so that they dont restrict airflow there.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
it differs from a funnel in that it has holes on the side of the poking up inside part, whereas the phunnel has one big one on top.

from what ive been reading the phunnel is better, but ive not tried both.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
This bowl is so nice to use! Smokes very well and very smooth. Simple to clean also. I know for certain you can find em on saharasmoke.com as well, that's where I got mine from.

• 9 months later...
So... I bought a hookah and it came with a vortex. We creatively named the hookah Lloth (due to the spiderweb pattern on its pretty pretty white surface) and it's proven to be a tad difficult to use. We're new users, can anyone give any... Tips(?)... on lighting the bowl? We always have burnt shisha attached to the foil.

We use Pharaoh's Strawberry Kiwi, by the way. The flavor isn't as potent as I remember it being... Is there a brand that... err... Tastes like pure gold? I'm looking to be able to taste the fruit.

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='Mikko' date='03 February 2010 - 05:51 PM' timestamp='1265244666' post='449573']
So... I bought a hookah and it came with a vortex. We creatively named the hookah Lloth (due to the spiderweb pattern on its pretty pretty white surface) and it's proven to be a tad difficult to use. We're new users, can anyone give any... Tips(?)... on lighting the bowl? We always have burnt shisha attached to the foil.

We use Pharaoh's Strawberry Kiwi, by the way. The flavor isn't as potent as I remember it being... Is there a brand that... err... Tastes like pure gold? I'm looking to be able to taste the fruit.

[/quote]

AF Strawberry is pretty potent. Nothing compares to SB in my opinion though.
Make sure the foil is tight and that the shisha is not all the way to the top so it wont burn and stick.

• 2 weeks later...
I tired to pack a vortex bowl when they first came out, before the videos and how to threads. but sadly i failed and havent tried since loll But now I'm thinking about giving it another try, in like 30 mins when i smoke. Who wants to join?