Clickhea

Hippo_Master

• 3 weeks later...
I ordered a Mya Vortex from clickhea last Tuesday, and it arrived in the mail today. Communication with him was great; he was sure to keep me up to date on the status of the order, and when he could not ship it the next day due to working late he was honest and straightforward about it. I never felt like I was getting the run-around, and he shipped it in a timely manner.

The hookah itself looks to be in great shape. I haven't had the chance to try it yet (I just got home) but I have no doubts that it is in perfect working condition. He wrapped everything so well that there was little danger of any accidents. Very commendable.

To sweeten the already excellent deal, he included a few freebies. I received a full 50g of Fantasia Strawberry Banana Split, a couple of sticks of what I think are Exoticas, and, to my great surprise, most of a 250g of AF Mint (how did he know?)! On top of that, it was sent via 2-Day Air to me, which is just crazy. If anything, he's too generous!

Overall, I am overwhelmingly impressed with clickhea. I could not have asked for a better experience for my first trade, and I would not hesitate to do business with him again.