Official Shisha Pass It On Thread

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

will do. i'm thinking about a theme for the next one...

college basketball for march madness maybe?

pooky you mailed this yet?

come on guys, i would really like to get this back within a week or two. its taking much longer than it should for sure.

i'm thinking each person would have to put in a tshirt/hat/etc from their college for the next person in the pass?

that said. if this thing doesnt get back to me in close to a week i'll be nixing it all together.

sweet! glad you were able to pick one up for me wade. my local sex shop doesnt carry them, and i didnt want that charge on my card.

you best get that shit out pooky! i want whatever tang is in it when it gets back for my mini!!!!!

pooky, so help me god if you havnt shipped this thing yet i'm leaving you negative feedback on the trades section! come on and get it out already.

if you have shipped it..... any signs of it showing yet wade?

fuck im sorry guys pledging has taken all my time. i finally have the time to pack it today. tomorrow it will be sent out. really sorry guys its just hard cause i have to take the package and walk 25 minutes to the post center of the student union.
oh and logan if you actually give me negative rating im going to put chocolate pumpkin pie in your mystery mix ;-)
haha sorry guys i promise it will be out tomorrow im packing it all now.

fuck im sorry guys pledging has taken all my time. i finally have the time to pack it today. tomorrow it will be sent out. really sorry guys its just hard cause i have to take the package and walk 25 minutes to the post center of the student union.
oh and logan if you actually give me negative rating im going to put chocolate pumpkin pie in your mystery mix ;-)
haha sorry guys i promise it will be out tomorrow im packing it all now.

you failed so hard you double posted the fails.

and seriously pooky? I thought Jesus was slow with that whole '2000 years and counting' to return thing, but your giving him a run for his money!

back off my no texting policy bitches!

i gotta keep my pimp hand strong! i dont need finger cramps from dirty texting with you two!

gotta love fast shipping! once in a while usps pulls through for us!

haha, i know tiny!

i just finished a 12 person cigar pass in less than two months! seriously it went crazy quick!

so quick were actually going to make it a double pass, and everybody gets the box AGAIN!

once this thing lands... be on the lookout for round 2 with a THEME!!!!!!

• 5 months later...