Official Shisha Pass It On Thread

Drabin can you please PM me your address again ? Apparently I took it down wrong - the box was returned to me sad.gif

I'll try to make arrangements with my lady to ship it back out, as I'm now out of town until Sunday.

Sorry

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

did this get reshipped?

do you have it pooky?

i need to know kids!

i meant to post today. i haven't gotten anything. i believe i wrote int he message if he could tell me how he is resending it. but i never got a response. ill check again for usps tomorrow. i haven't checked the office for ups or fedex this week so ill check that tomorrow as well

what was the verdict pooky?

Hey guys. Sorry I was unable to coordinate shipping yet. I just got home from Orlando for a week. The box is going out TOMORROW for certain, as I have the day out of office.

I'm tossing in 10 samples instead of 5 to try to make up for all of this. I'm really sorry.

Here is what I've tossed into the box:

Tangiers Kashmir Cherry
Tangiers Lucid Horchata
Fusion Raspberry Mango
Golden Layalina Candy Apple
StarBuzz Pomegranate
Nakhla Mizo Grape
Fantasia Caramel Frappucino
Al Waha Orange Cream
Afzal Mintos
Afzal ChocoMint

Sorry again. I'll PM both SPS & drabin the tracking info tomorrow.

thanks a ton for the update rigor, no worries on the delay, just wanted to make sure we all knew what was going on.

the ten samples is most generous, but truly not needed. only do it if you want to. life happens, nobodys hating on your for being out of town, really.

that said, if that tang kcherry makes it into the box i HOPE theres some in there for me when it gets around!

sounds beautiful i was parying for some fline since i really wanna try that. but theres plenty in there that intrigues me.

just a question for when i ship to wade how are most of you guys shipping this?

needs to go priority with a dc# pooky. regardless of what others have done.

im sending mine to logan on the back of a donkey... i hope it makes it! tongue.gif

drabin save me some mintos i wanna see what all the "hypes about" when i ship this ill ship you and gnr your saudi stuff and just put logans in his.

had the horchata, wasnt overly impressed, but def take it and try it!

also i have the tracking number from rigor. thanks a ton man.

ok so i see on tracking that I received the package so i go downstairs do my laundry while im at it (gotta go to the office to get packages). and they can't find anything under my name but they invite me to go look. and I see a name that says hookah murof with my address. So i tell them thats mine and they give it to me but i left my laundry detergent downstairs so i gotta go get it now... but let me first post some pics of the funny address and how f-ed up this box is (no holes though just lots of tape)

Also with rigors extras. do i need to replace all of them (im not taking all of them) just wondering. should we keep it with 10 things for the rest of it? i guess that works fine.
ps: i will post more pics of the whole thing soon. just no time now.

oh shit theres like 150 grams of mizo grape here. ill take a few and pass it on.
this is the best packed box ive ever seen. not like its safely packed but its like the trunk on vacation when you perfectly fit all the suitcases in. just makes you happy.

anything you take needs to be replaced.

who the fuck is hookah murof???

i know that asshat. why is it spelled like that though? was rigor looking in a mirror when he wrote it?

Hah sorry, I forgot to mention that I didn't have Drabin's real name, so I improvised. Glad it didn't cause much confusion at your pick up location. I pimped that box out with good stuff. It was only mediocre when I got it. Although, Voski did hook me up on a few specifics I requested.

Enjoy!

QUOTE (rigor @ Feb 2 2009, 04:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hah sorry, I forgot to mention that I didn't have Drabin's real name, so I improvised. Glad it didn't cause much confusion at your pick up location. I pimped that box out with good stuff. It was only mediocre when I got it. Although, Voski did hook me up on a few specifics I requested.

Enjoy!

ha the box was awesome. drabin=danoel rabin
no big deal. should just of put drabin on it hahah. i had to go searching through my apartment buildings back room for my package lol. fortunately it wasn't too full.

QUOTE (drabin @ Feb 3 2009, 10:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (rigor @ Feb 2 2009, 04:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Enjoy!

ha the box was awesome. drabin=danoel rabin
no big deal. should just of put drabin on it hahah. i had to go searching through my apartment buildings back room for my package lol. fortunately it wasn't too full.

If Dan doesn't smoke it all, I through like 500g of K Peach his way to put in the box.

thanks a ton zinite!

you guys might shit when you see what happens to this box after i get it back.