Smoking Using A Pipe?

YourNoob

I dont see much point in smoking shisha out of a regular pipe. I see the only way for it to be possible would pack you pipe and them walk around balancing acoal on top because shisha isnt ment to cherry like pipe tobacco. and as far as more smell, what you looking for? It will smell the same no matter how you look at it.

I have something similar - all brass but looks more like a hookah than that thing does, has a little like 4-6" hose.

Not a lot of water, not a lot of downstem room - it burns VERY VERY hot!

I wouldn't bother with one - they look nice for a novelty piece, but smoking out of it sucks.

please, for the love of all pipe smokers out there, don't smoke your shish in a briar pipe. It is so gunky that it would be impossible to stay lit, it (like almost all pipe tobacco) would be to harsh to inhale, and it would almost definitely ruin your pipe for good. If you want to smoke a pipe, use flavored/aromatic pipe tobacco, it will produce roughly the same result as shisha (good smell, sweet taste)

• 4 months later...
Hookah tobacco needs to burn at way hotter tempature and would ruin a briar pipe i recomend the link above or something simular.

You would not be able to keep a cherry in a pipe that is why coal is used for the heat source of the hookahs I would not try it as it is risk for ruining your pipe forever

If I recall correctly, hookah burns at a lower temp, but it needs constant heat cause it won't cherry (how you gonna cherry wet tobacco anyway?)

If your looking for portable hookah, search for the hhh (hand held hookah) in the how-to section or there was this one site that made a hookah that looked like it was in a tin can, supposedly safe for the car O_o

• 4 weeks later...
QUOTE (SimplexCoda @ Feb 28 2009, 11:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Johnny_D @ Feb 28 2009, 04:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The real question is do I ban coda for reposting it via reply? tongue.gif

Mike138 - read the damn rules.

JD

Well JD you do have the privileges to delete it rolleyes.gif .
Anyway, ya i didnt realize i hit reply to his post and not the the thread, my bad.

I'm only teasing with ya me ol' mate thumbup.gif

JD