My Diy Hookah

BaronIV

Ok so i own a Mya Bambino, which is great for travel, but i wanted a larger hookah that i could leave at home. So i decided to build my own hookah!

This is the Vase and stem that i'll be using... Both were bought at a local hobby store $30 together.

This is how i decided to attach the stem to the vase since the vase had a 3 inch opening on the top...

heres the two fittings glued into the vase and the stem.

and this is the hose adapter and a couple fittings that are jb-welded together so it would reach out beyond the bottom of my stem.

As of now i have the hose adapter glued into the fitting ontop of the vase and im working on getting the purge valve attached which might just wait until later.

All i have left to do is drill a 1/2 inch hole in the top of the stem, fit the downstem inside, and attach the bowl adapter to the downstem and hit the exposed fittings between the vase and stem with some black paint so it doesn't stick out so much....

I'll hopefully have the project completed within 2-4 days pending how work goes, but i will post pictures of the final steps and some pics of the end product.