Interesting Diffuser

sss8789

PEBBLES, you can buy semi large ones (so they wont get in the downstem) and put them in the base with water and it makes a nice diffuser that also makes the hookah more stable and adds a nice natural touch (if you do this wash them first. Edited by sss8789

Sounds verrrry interesting! But yea, Im going to need to see some pictures here..

Gonna have to be careful when putting them in and taking em back out..

Wouldn't this have the same effect as having large ice cubes in the base?

Seems like it would be difficult to to get the stem in a vase that is full of rocks.

Would love to see a pic or video of you doing this to see exactly what you are talking about.

I dont have my camera with me but when I get it... anyways you wouldn't pour the rocks in with the base upright you would tilt the base so they don't go in fast and brake the base and I guess you could put them in the freezer to make them really cold... and you tilt the base when putting the stem in (makes it easier).

I buy pebbles for my turtle tank and no matter how much I clean them they still have dust.

Don't you think that this dust would get into the stem and eventually lead into the hose???

I do want to see this in action though

Wouldn't bigger pebbles also create larger bubbles because they wouldn't be as tightly packed?
Doesn't that then negate the whole idea of even putting pebbles in the base?

Just use a real diffuser and throw pebbles in for show if you want.