Mid Atlantic Meetup - Harper's Ferry, Wv - Sept 19th/20th/21st

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this he says the morning after my roommate and I place a monster order so we have some cool new stuff for the event.

Just remember kiddies, this is only meetup #1...wait till #2!!

QUOTE (jezter6 @ Aug 28 2008, 10:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
this he says the morning after my roommate and I place a monster order so we have some cool new stuff for the event.

Just remember kiddies, this is only meetup #1...wait till #2!!

So, you could have asked for a donation... rolleyes.gif

I don't mind supporting the forum and member's activities... cool.gif

heh, I was just messing with you. I just thought it was funny that my roommate and I spent a good portion of last night picking out stuff to buy so that we didn't come to the event empty handed.

And I don't think it should be you that should be supporting this - I think it would be a great time for a vendor to step up and put a little sponsorship up for the event, at which point they will get HUGE recognition in the forums.

That's my $0.02.

My roommate bought a bunch of random tobaccy last night, but he won't tell me what we got. smile.gif

I figure that everyone will bring a little of this and that to share, so we might be ok - I was just saying that if ANYONE should do it - it should be vendors that we so dearly support - and in return would get mad props for sending a bunch of sample packs for us to smoke on our trip.

I do not think you should have to support us, but I am very greatful that you are willing and looking to do so.

Unless you have something so uber-cool that we can't get it ourselves - I can't think of anything in particular, but I'll let camelflage chime in and see if he has any ideas.

QUOTE (mushrat @ Aug 28 2008, 04:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (ahwahoo2006 @ Aug 28 2008, 01:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I will bring my case o' shisha with me.

The only thing I can really see not having enough of is coals.

um..going ot have a camp fire?

srsly, and dude there's going to be a lot of people there...if everyone just brings a couple rolls or fingers there will be plenty.

god i really want to make it to this.

QUOTE (leadpipecinch21 @ Aug 28 2008, 06:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (mushrat @ Aug 28 2008, 04:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (ahwahoo2006 @ Aug 28 2008, 01:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I will bring my case o' shisha with me.

The only thing I can really see not having enough of is coals.

um..going ot have a camp fire?

srsly, and dude there's going to be a lot of people there...if everyone just brings a couple rolls or fingers there will be plenty.

god i really want to make it to this.

Just watch what woods you grab a coal from... cool.gif

This will be a perfect time to bring my fake 3 kings I got scammed on.. Are there electrical outlets? I'll bring some boxes of coco's, if not a few boxes of 3kings or a newer brand that I got. As for shisha.....get outta here, I probably have enough for everyone....I'll bring my duffle bag of tobaccy. As for pipe, I'm going to bring some of my regular use hookahs. Not trying to bust out my goodies...thats just waiting for a accident to happen. How the hell are we going to get the driving situation....I have A LOT of gear.

It's right here:

Jezter6
-------------------
Tent
Camp Chairs
Camp Table
2 Coolers
Cast iron cookware
Hookahs and shit
Bacon/Sausage for Breakfast.

Copy my thing, add it to your post with your name and what you're bringing.

What we need:

Hot Dogs/Burgers/Brats for lunch/dinner
Water + Beer (for hookahs and drinking)
Anything I missed.

Personally, I hate to travel with beer, and I got a decent deal on a billion Miller Lite cans at a gas station down the road, so that can be purchased later.

If anyone has one of those round coolers for water/gatorade - water in one of those proves mighty useful.

I should find out tonight if my 2 friends are coming. Camel - did you book or not? If not, don't do it. If they want to come, I'll have them book another site.

QUOTE (camelflage @ Sep 4 2008, 12:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
im ashamed to say that no, i never did call and book that other site. just fell off my radar..

and ive got 2 camp chairs and a cooler...

That's ok. Looks like we wont need it. I still got 2 guys tentative - one is waiting to see if the other one will go and if we'll go tubing or rafting with him.

Does anyone have a way to get us firewood???
Otherwise we're gonna have to buy it there for much extra $$$