Make A Large Diameter "ash" Catcher

TizaNabi

Since in my opinion, the ash catcher is the least important part of a hookah, by far, still the wife might not like ash on her rugs or the Mom might smash your hookah while you are in school. (How do you think she found out if there was no tell-tale ash?)

so, a quick DIY large diameter ash tray that ?I have on all my hookahs until I find the real thing . In years I haven't found anything the right size but cheapo PIE TINS. and you don't even need to measure the hole before you cut with a utility knife carefully away from your body. That round small circle in the middle happens to be the exact size of the hole in al my hookah ash trays. Finished. They are not pretty, but neither is the Faux Linoleum cut strips which match my landlord's wooden floors where I scorched a few times.

SHIT...Just tell ur mom/wife w/e u got..that the ashes suffocate the fleas.so if u have animals...it helps.now depending on the color of the carpet..well thats just on u if u want to ash on a lite colored carpet we got a dark green one that has worse than just ash in it so no problems here smile.gif