Hookahs For Minors

I'm 19 and have been doing hookah for a little over a year and even tho I have always been of age i have never been carded when buying anything hookah related around here. All the places have stickers that say have ID ready we card if you look under 25. But never once have i been carded. I get all my tobacco from headshops bec it's actually alot cheaper than online. Theres about 5 of them within 15 mins driving distance from me and one of them sells 250 starbuzz for 15.99 so i'm always there. Always see kids that are noticeably underage in there buying there so called "tobacco only" products.

up by my school the hookah lounges dont card and msot of the little stop and shop stores dont either, the only one that does is an indian guy who basically after the first time he cards you he remembers you. the local lounge here cards no matter how old you look because they had a few issues and just set the rule, no ID, no smoke/no buy (even turned away a guy in his 60s since he didnt have an id).

-matt

Also consider if there is a local flea market in your area that your son has access to. All the area flea markets here have makeshift head shops would would gladly sell to a minor and lord knows what else........

Hell my local hardee's got shut down a few years ago for selling illegal stuff through the drive through (way before the hardee's re-vamp). All you had to do was order a number whatever and you got a meal and side order of something else. Glad they got shut down though. Now there's an apple bee's there instead! Edited by kornkitten42