Smoking In The House

my friends that have small apartments that have less than great air flow will get a sweet kinda smell in them but most of them smoke like 4-5 times a week. if you have air flow going it should be fine.

worst case it has a semi female body spray like smell kinda that stays (depending on flavor of course) but nothing big.

the apartment im moving into i dont think im going to smoke in my room only in the living room... and maybe the bathroom if i want to take a long bath, i think that might be a great relaxation method

-matt

QUOTE (Stuie @ Jul 22 2008, 11:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
back to the OP.

It smells for a while but just like whatever you smoked, unless you drop a coal then it smells like burnt carpet for a day or two.

+1 ahh... I hate the sound/smell of carpet burning.... I've heard it too many times...

I would never smoke a cigarette in my room, because I hate the smell. I live in a house and the people that hang out in the basement/first floor smoke ALOT of cigarettes and other stuff... I can always tell when they are here cause the cigarette smell comes up through the vents.

Hookah smoke actually improved the smell in our basement. Our basement smelled really bad, until we started smoking our hookah down there, then the smell started to improve.