Homemade Protable Hookah

chsajid

Yes, i built another 1 today !, with toothpick bottle for the base, and a pen for hose - pens = stem, and a bowl on top...

pic:

oh btw the black thing is the tape,

give your opinion's

Umm dude. You may not think it but you have nothing but plastic and rubber touching the bowl. Nasty plastic and rubber at that. You may not taste it and you may not think so but I can tell you that you are getting fumes from the heat. The adhesive alone vaporizes very easily and can be very, very bad for you.

QUOTE (Kalutika @ Jun 22 2008, 08:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Umm dude. You may not think it but you have nothing but plastic and rubber touching the bowl. Nasty plastic and rubber at that. You may not taste it and you may not think so but I can tell you that you are getting fumes from the heat. The adhesive alone vaporizes very easily and can be very, very bad for you.

hmm maybe, any way that was fora few hours , then i throwed it away , it was leaking aswell, i am smoking my ICE shisha now tongue.gif wink.gif

• 1 month later...
QUOTE (chsajid @ Jun 18 2008, 12:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yes, i built another 1 today !, with toothpick bottle for the base, and a pen for hose - pens = stem, and a bowl on top...

pic:

oh btw the black thing is the tape,

give your opinion's

i couldnt even see my self smokeing out of that..i would feel like a creative baser(Crackhead) if u really need a ho0okah high like that then i would say "dont leave ur house" but thats just me

sorry to be blunt, but dude all your threads are epic fail

your pictures are either 50x50 and OR blurry as hell

plastic is no-no.

i just want you to know you should cease this creativity before you hurt yourself man

these are sad examples that shouldn't even be classified as a hookah Edited by jakescakes

do w/e you want man! if you're smoking shisha you obviously don't really care about health anyway.. what's a a bit of plastic?

QUOTE (mettalikatt @ Aug 1 2008, 08:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
do w/e you want man! if you're smoking shisha you obviously don't really care about health anyway.. what's a a bit of plastic?

the risks from smoking with plastic are rather immediate when compared to the risks of smoking tobacco.

its not like one hookah session gives you cancer. But one hookah session with a plastic bowl could easily poison you.