Home Made Diffuser

NUBBS

I was at a grad party and saw a dozen roses and on each stem is a little plastic vile with a rubber seal thing on it and thought *DING DING DING* diffuser!! So I asked to have them all when thay where done and didnt have to explain why, my brothers gf know why. I took home and went into the lab for experiments!! Drilled holes and tried bigger and then made it shorter cuz I remembered it should submerge 1 - 1 1/2 inches. So its 3" and then cut in half.

The reason I said its for Chinese mostly is because of the small downstem which goes into the water. I really doubt the size of this vile would fit on a KM or MZ. But I know you can geat these little gems at florist shops of craft stores for CHEAP!!

Original on the left and progress towards the right.

Before!

After!

So did I do good or what?

looks pretty good, i have tried and failed many times trying to find the perfect stuff to make a diffuser from, i finally just used some little cap that goes on those big straws. hard to explain what im talking about, haha. ive got it in my vid if you want to check it out. its my homemade hookah, peace
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRdCSTK8R1w

Do you guys have Kinder Suprises? Or any other chocolate egg-with-a-toy-inside thingies? I made my diffusers out of them. Can't find my cam now, will post photos later if interested. smile.gif