The Ba Bakir Hose

Giant Ninja Robot

I agree with the above review. I bought this hose from a local tobbaconist when my first hose rusted through.

I had no idea it was anything special I just thought it looked pretty darn cool. It has smoked pretty well for me though all I have ever compared it to is a typical run of the mill crapper of a hose.

+1 on the acrylic - my wife bumped my hand one night and I almost lost a tooth. Careful with this sucker. The seam is somewhat visible along with some air bubbles but there is no issue holding the hose by the acrylic for me.

Apparently online it costs like 23 bucks and I payed about 13 if if memory serves me, so it was a decent deal.

Gotta love the cheesy retro-disco look though smile.gif

• 7 months later...
Ba Bakir Hose

Hose Port End of the hose

Hose Length: 72 Inches
Handle Length: 13.5 inches
Inside Diameter: 5\8 inch
Hose Weight: 11 Ounces
Handle Weight: 7 Ounces

Purchased From: Hookah-Shisha.com

Overall:
9/10 This hose is awesome even though it isn't washable. Pull is Easy, very close to a Nammor. The Handle on this thing weighs a lot almost half a pound! I deducted a point because of the end. Metal is almost right up to very end, making it a bit dangerous for rusting. Even with that deduction I still recommend this hose, it is just freaking awesome!

• 9 months later...
[b][size="3"][color="#000000"]Ba Bakir[/color][/size][/b]

[b]Build:[/b] Extremely Sturdy and Heavy
[b]Hose Length:[/b] 72”
[b]Handle Length: [/b]13.5”
[b]Smallest Hose Diameter: [/b]1/2”
[b]Hose Weight: [/b]11 oz
[b]Handle Weight: [/b] 7 oz

[b]Looks: [/b]Like I am ready to host and smoke at the same time
[b]Pull: [/b]Almost effortless
[b]Washability: [/b]Non Washable
[b]Comfort: [/b]Very comfortable
[b]Price: [/b]$23.95[b]
[/b]
[b]Purchased From: [/b]Hookah-Shisha.com [b]
[/b]
[b]Overall: [/b]9/10 This hose is awesome even though it isn't washable. Pull is Easy, very close to a Nammor. The Handle on this thing weighs a lot almost half a pound! I deducted a point because of the end. Metal is almost right up to very end, making it a bit dangerous for rusting. Even with that deduction I still recommend this hose, it is just freaking awesome!

[img]http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm126/tunes4x/Hookah%20Hoses/DSC_0001.jpg[/img]

Hose Port End

[img]http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm126/tunes4x/Hookah%20Hoses/DSC_0003.jpg[/img]