My Glass Milk Jug Hookah

ryno

Well, about a week ago, my base on my hookah broke, and as I'm broke, I needed to find a new base that was free until I get some money. I was looking around my house and found these old glass milk jugs I got from an old family dairy, and luckily, the top of it fit my stem prefectly, and actually a little better than my old base (it was a sahara smoke hookah...) Haven't smoked it yet, but I plan tonight, so I'll get pics of how it smokes.

QUOTE (goon @ May 4 2008, 10:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
looks good, i got the same stem but with 1 hose adapter.

wts the smoke like on it?

I havent tried it out yet, but I want to in the next hour or so, and I'll have some pics of it smoking up.

QUOTE (VDDZ @ May 4 2008, 11:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Milk jugs, now why didn't I try that? Is it steady?

Actually is really sturdy and I just smoked it and it hit really good... but I forgot my camera.. pics will come soon

QUOTE (indian_villager @ May 5 2008, 02:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Is that rust i see?

There is a small amount of rust, but its nothing too bad. That steam has been in need of a good cleaning for a long time. I think its more the color of the steam than rust.

Simplexcoda, there will be more pics, but there was no modding the steam at all. My gromment fits snuggly in the top of the jug. Pics of it smoking will be up soon, I forgot my camera when I was smoking it tonight.

QUOTE (hookahmon @ May 6 2008, 05:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
When I first looked at the picture I thought the bowling pin was hollowed out and was the base... That would be sweet. Just thought I should throw that out there... haha cool.gif

haha funny you mention that, because that has been one of my ideas for a long time now, just need to get the tools to do it