Perpetual River

MechAnt

Magdy Zidan Perpetual Hookah

Incredible pipe! 26" of smoking ecstacy

Arrival

Excellent Packaging. Overflowing with packing nuts and the base was enveloped in bubble wrap.

Hose

Typical crappy egyptian. Didn't even bother smoking it.

Base

THICK THICK THICK!!! It's easily one of my favorite bases of all time. Looks excellent and is rather light for it's thickness. Sexy as hell.

Stem

Edited by MechAnt

Typical light stem that is Magdy Zidan but very very solid. Welds are cleaner than anything I've ever seen including my other MZ.

This thing smokes like a dream. The pull is actually better than my Horas B and furthers my stance that MZ is equivalent if not better than a KM. The purge is always better than my other one but not quite like a KM. This is now officially my favorite pipe. 1055839437509475928345/10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Picture time!

Next to my MZ Horas B

Smoking

Edited by MechAnt

• 3 months later...

smoked it tonight with af peach comparing it to my havana junior it is a dream pull is so easy great purge and looks amazing!!! the stem isn't as heavy as you would think but being all SS it is light but still fells very sturdy, the bass is thick and looks like you could kill someone with it and then use it to smoke

all in all it is an amazing pipe i would thoroughly suggest it to anyone looking for a cheaper pipe it is A plus pipe and i would put it up against anything else on the market