Homemade Hookahs

hipnotik

So me and my buddy were pretty bored the other day and decide to make a hookah from scratch, along with a mini hand held one. so we rummaged around the house and gathered up some supplies..plastic juicy juice bottle, plastic water bottle, some tubing, straws, duct tape, lighters, screwdrivers (for heating and melting holes into the bottles). and some regular ceramic bowls and grommets, since we could not come up with anything for that, and an old hookah hose for the juicy juice hookah. well they hit very good, but the honestly dont look the best, but its all good. let us know what you all think!

this is the Juicy Juice bottle...

this is hitting it without the hose, got alot of really thick smoke, but it was a really dumb idea..lol..i think he burnt his face right after this...

this is me and the hand held...

• 2 weeks later...
QUOTE (mushrat @ Apr 23 2008, 03:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
man that hand held looks like coals in the lap just waiting to happen... :unsure:

yeah, that may very well happen...lol....and when it does, i'll put pictures up...but yeah, we made a little cover that goes over the coal..you can see it the best in the first picture..and we tried shaking it to see if it would fall off...but it held up really well.