Friends Pissed Me Off

so it doesnt show up on search engines. the mods dont like hookah having a bad rap, and if ppl searched for NHT using common words and hookah forum was the top listing it would make us look bad

QUOTE (Raziel510 @ Mar 8 2008, 09:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So I've always wondered. Do NHTs screw up your hookah permanently somehow? My roommate decided to use my hookah without my permission one time and loaded it up with NHT. I was pretty pissed. I washed it out but is there something more I should be doing? Is my hookah somehow damaged now?

Some people say no, but yes, it will permantly mess up your hookah. Not only is the taste HARD to get rid of, but you will never be able to smoke it in a public place. If cops test your hookah as parafenalia (spelled wrong on purpose), it will test positive for NHT.

QUOTE (austinthecity @ Mar 9 2008, 08:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So I've always wondered. Do NHTs screw up your hookah permanently somehow? My roommate decided to use my hookah without my permission one time and loaded it up with NHT. I was pretty pissed. I washed it out but is there something more I should be doing? Is my hookah somehow damaged now?

Some people say no, but yes, it will permantly mess up your hookah. Not only is the taste HARD to get rid of, but you will never be able to smoke it in a public place. If cops test your hookah as parafenalia (spelled wrong on purpose), it will test positive for NHT.

you serious!!! now im super pissed at MY friends, they borrowed my hookah and i told them NO NHT!!! just cuz i didnt want that shit in my hookah. i got it back a few days later and i asked if they used nht. at least they were honest and said yeah.

so i super cleaned it, bleach soap everything. i dont really have any taste from it, but i didnt know cops could test it now... does it ever wear off? crap i gotta get a new one for sure then.... FUCK!! angry.gif angry.gif wallbash.gif wallbash.gif wallbash.gif

QUOTE (Bushbr @ Mar 9 2008, 10:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (austinthecity @ Mar 9 2008, 08:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

you serious!!! now im super pissed at MY friends, they borrowed my hookah and i told them NO NHT!!! just cuz i didnt want that shit in my hookah. i got it back a few days later and i asked if they used nht. at least they were honest and said yeah.

so i super cleaned it, bleach soap everything. i dont really have any taste from it, but i didnt know cops could test it now... does it ever wear off? crap i gotta get a new one for sure then.... FUCK!! angry.gif angry.gif wallbash.gif wallbash.gif wallbash.gif

There is stuff they sell to clean it out, like formula four twenty. The problem with that stuff is the resin...it stays and is really hard to get out.

Back on topic. I set up the hookah last night with a different group of friends, they are all NHT abusers and know all about hookahs...didn't pester me once to load it with their crap, we had a nice session.

On another note, had a rough night tonight, thing I'm losing the friendship with the kid I considered a best friend. Hes getting lost in the world of acid was argueing over stupid crap with me, shit that we used to screw around about all the time...sigh...since I've gone away to school, everything has changed with almost everyone I know...

QUOTE (r1v3th3ad @ Mar 9 2008, 07:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
On another note, had a rough night tonight, thing I'm losing the friendship with the kid I considered a best friend. Hes getting lost in the world of acid was argueing over stupid crap with me, shit that we used to screw around about all the time...sigh...since I've gone away to school, everything has changed with almost everyone I know...

That's too bad man. It's always a sad thing to see good friends heading down a path that you know will only cause them trouble. But perhaps it's better your not around sh*t like that so you don't get caught up in it also.

Why are you people saying your hookah will never smoke the same and you won't be able to get the taste out? I have smoked out of a friends hookah who is a complete NHThead and it tasted fine.

Police asked me aboutme thing when i was smoking in the park one night. Called me "Achmed" i was pissed about it but luckily the guy with me stayed calm and showed them the tobacco, explained what it was. Every other person thinks its used for that...

QUOTE (Majid @ Mar 10 2008, 06:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Police asked me aboutme thing when i was smoking in the park one night. Called me "Achmed" i was pissed about it but luckily the guy with me stayed calm and showed them the tobacco, explained what it was. Every other person thinks its used for that...

you could have his badge for that

My buddies back home smoked NHT out of my first hookah I ever owned. I didn't know a lot about hookah and I was just learning and becoming interested but at least I knew NOT to put NHT in the bowl!! After I found out they did that I over priced my hookah and made them buy it from me... then I bought a better and new one hehe.

Also, I hear all the time where I worked that people want to know if they can put some NHT in our hookahs... Ya, that pisses me off and my boss AND all the locals there (and you don't want to mess with our locals haha). Edited by BDA88

I should mind my own business but in short want to know what I call a friend? Its someone that not only would I dgo to jail for but also someone that would return the favor for me. A friend is someone when I call them and ask for the last $1.00 in their pocket they ask what its for as they hand it to me and this is returned.

What I don`t call a freind is someone when I say no they continue to try. Dude if these so called friends pull thgis shyt then do what we do with people like that. Cut the ties. Freinds have value. non friends have no value and should be discarded like the trash they are.

Trust me lose them now and be happier.