Human Head Hookah

Ayrity

hey everyone, so i was walking through pier 1, and i saw this so naturally I had to make a hookah out of it, im smoking out of it right now, and in a bit ill take pictures........... just thought id share.

oh yeah, i do have it mounted upside down and plan on making a stand out of a (re-enforced) top-hat haha

haha, yeah it is kinda creepy but its way cool. and the thing i love most about making my own hookahs is i can control how wide all the tubes are so its like way way easy to pull this one. pictures will still be coming when i finish the hat stand for it.

lol That's fucking cool. I want one. cool.gif

QUOTE (Ayrity @ Feb 21 2008, 11:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
haha, yeah it is kinda creepy but its way cool. and the thing i love most about making my own hookahs is i can control how wide all the tubes are so its like way way easy to pull this one. pictures will still be coming when i finish the hat stand for it.

From what I understand, to a certain extent, the skinnier the stem, the easier the pull, correct? Maybe mine is harder because the stem is almost an inch in diameter and the hose is maybe 1/4". I'm guessing hose diameter does too. I assume you are using a home-made hose as well. Is it just some clear tubing from Home Depot or what?

great reply hookah bob, thanks, yeah i just have some clear home depot hose, i also made a kick ass mouthpiece out of brass as well, this this rocks, smoking out of it right now. my friend tried it and he said its so easy to pull, you would think there is a big leak somewhere if it was a normal hookah haha, pics soon promise....

• 3 weeks later...
sorry everyone, kinda forgot about this post haha. im smoking out of it right now, ill get a pic up tomorrow when i wake up....

by the way, if anyone is interested my back portch is open to anyone in tampa who wants to try it out with me!
Edited by Ayrity

QUOTE (Ayrity @ Mar 17 2008, 12:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
sorry everyone, kinda forgot about this post haha. im smoking out of it right now, ill get a pic up tomorrow when i wake up....

by the way, if anyone is interested my back portch is open to anyone in tampa who wants to try it out with me!

that would be so sweet! too bad i live in Tx... i hope the pictures are pimp

QUOTE (Ayrity @ Mar 17 2008, 01:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Where in tampa are you at? Near usf?

• 2 months later...