-tangiers Small Funnel Vs Tangiers Small Super Chief Funnel-

My small tangiers funnel (from HC) has a little chip on the rim, and I was thinking of getting a new funnel. I smoke mainly fumari and al fakher, no tangiers.

For those of you that have both can you comment on the smoke

For example:

Small tangiers funnel

funnel / purchased from = My small tangiers funnel (from HC ) = I

tobacco = AF, or fumari

Packing technique = stir tobacco and sprinkle into the rims cavity, then slightly pushing down the tobbaco (not packing) to get proper height (just bellow foil)

Foil hole pattern = poke small holes on 2 sections of the foil slightly larger then the coal, for example golden coals or coconaras.

Smoke / flavor= smokes very nice, thick, flavorfull (no mod)

duration = last over 1 hr

mess = no mess, the juicess are all contained in the funnel, no dripping when funnel is removed from top of shisha

Super Chief Small

? Edited by lp640man

I have a small superchief and for me, it's better than a phunnel because I rarely smoke tangiers (too much buzz for me). In phunnel bowls, even the smalls, so much tobacco needs to go in it and I get tired of smoking after an hour or so. Essentially, however, it's the same as the phunnel because the juices can't drip down

SuperChielf

tobacco = Lets see I think i'v tried.. Layalina, AF, SB, Tonic, Tangiers (Once. Had an okay session, i prefer the phunnel for though..)

Packing technique = Same as phunnel.. but leave the middle free of shisha (it would get roasted hardcore)

Foil hole pattern = Poke holes on the outer edge then I usually put 3-4 decent sized holes right in the middle for better airflow.

Smoke / flavor= Good flavor, thickness.. works like the phunnel with less shisha biggrin.gif

duration = As long as the coals last biggrin.gif I'v smoked the same bowl twice multiple times. Works like the phunnel.

mess = NOne, unless you pack it wrong and have shisha laying on the holes.

Overall i'd say its a nice peice to add to the collection. I own the phunnel as well and i use both regularly.

QUOTE (Scoop @ Feb 13 2008, 04:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
lol Scott. i read "SuperChielf"

and thought Super Chi Elf...

Yea I type pretty fast and dont care much for re-reading and correcting my errors biggrin.gif

Ip640Man - I'm pretty sure I got it from MNHookah and it holds less than the small phunnel.