Zensilk

zeppyrkr

• 3 months later...
I posted in the trade section to trade 250g of Tangiers Clove in mid January. On January 19th Zensilk sent me a PM telling me he would trade with me for it. We decided on a mix of 100g of Tangiers Maraschino Cherry, 50g of Tangiers Orange Soda, 50g of Tangiers Horchata and, 50g of Tangiers Bramblberry. I shipped mine on Thursday 1/24. After trading PM's back and forth, Zen said he had received my clove and would ship his mix of Tangiers to me. In March I notified him that I still had not received anything. He said he would send out more. I still, now in almost June, have not received a thing lol. I could care less about 250g of tobacco, but I even shipped UPS and payed $12 out of pocket.

I would, obviously, never trade with Zensilk again... wallbash.gif Edited by Perrj99

• 2 weeks later...
Well even though Zensilk is gone, we made one final deal before he left.

I bought a little shisha from him some SB and some tangiers. He shipped it off, then PMed me a week later and said they returned it to him because it leaked, so he repackaged it, sent it off and I got it in a timely manner.

If he was still on here I'd trade with him again lol