Shisha Containers

gaia.plateau

Lock & Lock

Now, preliminarily, unless this company was started by a pair of brothers named Lock, the name of this company is dumb. Also, being plastic, these containers take on flavour and smell more readily and thus require more effort to clean. That's where the negatives stop.

These suckers are absolutely air-tight, and they come in many different sizes so it's easy to find what you need. They're durable as all hell, and you're certain that they're totally closed off because all the latches are down. With glad and ziplock containers, for example, it's much more difficult to be certain and it's easy to accidentally leave a container partially open.

8/10, the best containers on the market in my experience.

• 1 year later...
Ball brand Elite Wide Mouth mason jars

Pros:
So cheap ($3.50 / 4pk at Target)
Food grade airtight-ness.
Stack easily

Cons:
Perhaps the shape can make it difficult to get a full 250g into while still it plastic wrap.

Other thoughts:
You can label the tops with a sharpie and erase with a pencil eraser.

9/10 I'll probably continue using these for boxed shisha.

Gladware brand interlocking lid containers.
1/2 cup capacity and come in a 8 pack They were about 4 bucks at Target.

These little bad boys are good for sampling new shisha. they hold up to 100g of shisha. I use em when I buy 50g packs of shisha to test different flavors of shisha.

Dollar Tree glass jars with seal
I found these jars at a Dollar Tree store.

They hold 250g of shish (up to rim) and stay sealed with a rubber grommet. They are really nice and a cool way of showing off your bounty. Can't go wrong with these, and they were only a buck!

• 11 months later...
I have been using Ziploc brand "Twist N Loc" containers and they are great. they twist shut and keep things fresh. Plus they are so cheap

http://www.ziploc.com/Products/Pages/TwistLocContainers.aspx?SizeName=Small