Diffrent Flavors

annya149

Here's some I've been digging:

Jasmine & Caramel
Jasmine & Vanilla
Blueberry & Double Apple & Vanilla (My friend and I created this and named it Blueberry Pancakes, because that is what it tastes like)
Banana & Strawberry
Orange & Pineapple
Banana & Pineapple
Jasmine & Rose & Orchid

QUOTE (annya149 @ Jan 10 2008, 04:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Does anyone have any interesting combonatons? I know that Guava and Raspberry tastes like those Alien Pops from Six flags.

I have my own special flavor at the shisha cafe i frequent. it's called volcano and it consists of:

Sweet Melon
Mint
Blackberry
Watermelon
and Honey

it's all i smoke, but occasionally i'll mix in vanilla. very good. you can taste the blackberry at times, the watermelon at others, honey is prevalent throughout, you feel the mint, you don't taste it and i feel that you taste the sweet melon right before the tobacco dies.

my favourite flavor. good for morning, evening, afternoon...i like to use berry juice and LOTS of ice as a base.

QUOTE (TheAnt06 @ Jan 16 2008, 10:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Here's some I've been digging:

Jasmine & Caramel
Jasmine & Vanilla
Blueberry & Double Apple & Vanilla (My friend and I created this and named it Blueberry Pancakes, because that is what it tastes like)
Banana & Strawberry
Orange & Pineapple
Banana & Pineapple
Jasmine & Rose & Orchid

BRAVO! I love the Blueberry & Double Apple & Vanilla. Your friend is a mastermind!

• 2 weeks later...
this is my old time favourite...

PEACH(lots of it - 3/5) + LeMON (1/5) + LiCorice (1/5)

ul get the nice lovely scent from peach and a bit of lime which definitely compliments... alas, the licorice gives the sweetness in your mouth (hint of tea when merged with lemon +peach)...
(needless to say - cold water used in base) definitely a hint of icedpeachTea
voila..

can be done using (alFakher-prefered) or even Nakhla (cheaper lighter taste) Edited by syarawi

One of the best things I've smoked yet is Tangiers blueberry with some lemon juice/water in the base, and dripping about 10 drops of lemon juice on the shisha before putting the foil on.

I pack the bowl and then drip it on just incase that wasn't clear.

Tasted delicious, really strong flavor of the lemon and mixed well with the blue berry.

QUOTE (PhishPhood @ Feb 5 2008, 12:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
One of the best things I've smoked yet is Tangiers blueberry with some lemon juice/water in the base, and dripping about 10 drops of lemon juice on the shisha before putting the foil on.

I pack the bowl and then drip it on just incase that wasn't clear.

Tasted delicious, really strong flavor of the lemon and mixed well with the blue berry.

That sounds like it could be good biggrin.gif I should try that with some other Tangiers flavors..

Last night mixed together some HookahHookah Hazelnut with some Layalina Vanilla.. Pretty damn gooood! Might smoke it again tonight.... and tomorrow! Hookah.gif

me and my friend smoked six bowls this evening, sitting out on the balcony, drinking traditional arab tea (fresh mint leaves, sugar).
and we've come up with some amazing bowls:

1) peach tobacco with a few drops of lemon juice mixed in the bowl, with lipton peach ice tea and loads of crushed ice in the vase;
2) watermelon Soex (keeps this from being too overpowering) and Al Fakher Double Apple, again with ice tea and lots of crushed ice in the vase (and a few drops of lemon to keep it tasting fresh). The ice kept it the coldest smoke i've ever had, and the watermelon and apple wwas mouthwatering and smooth.
3) also, try putting chilled mint tea, like what i mentioned above, and lots of ice in the vase, maybe with Jasmine or Peach tobacco, it's extremely fragrant.

i'd really advise these, they made a great four hour long stint of hookah smoking as good as it gets.
post back with your feedback :)
xxxx

• 3 weeks later...
My favorite mix right now is:

Longhorn
In Bowl (Mixed)
1/2 Orange Soda Tobacco
1/4 Orange Tobacco
1/4 Lemon Tobacco

In Base
1 Shot of Lemon Rum
1 Shot of Orange Rum