Magdy Zaidan Horas B

MechAnt

As the title states, Magdy Zidan 32" Horas B from Hookah Company.

Smoking and Purging video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vgh7MEne2qE

UPDATED! Massive amount of pics!!!

Hose: Typical crappy Egyptian. Very plastic taste but good flex. Not washable. Not much of a loss cause more use for my Nammor!

Grommets: Typical rubber grommets that are included with pipes.

Base: THICK THICK THICK! Base itself easily weighs over 6 pounds. Looks great cause of the blue acid stained glass. There are levels in the glass that are not acid stained and correspond with the water levels exactly. Stable with slight imperfection on level-ness cause it is handblown.
(LOST THE PICS SORRY!!!)

Stem: Shiny and looks great. Clean welds, can't even notice them, I had to look for the welds. Very light it weight but had a sturdy feeling to it. Stem is easily under 2lbs, its that light. The downstem has a nut welded on at the end which acts as a natural diffuser. A little sharp at the corners but that's cause they use a brand new nut and not something salvaged off of a piece of junk. Core is smooth all the way through. Purge Valve is MYA style but gives the bearing much less room to travel so no sticking open. The valve is pure brass, the cover of the purge alone is very heavy for such a small piece.
Where the bowl goes and the inner core. Its smooth all the way down

Very clean welds!

Edited by MechAnt

Tray: Half as deep as a MYA tray, very wide, snaps on so no loose ash, and has Magdy Zidan emblem imprinted on it for good looks.

My Comments: Awesome pipe! Smokes as well as, if not better than, my full size MYA Acrylic. Solid build, great looks. The pure height of the pipe and its chromed appearance is enough to impress anyone. Not to mention the insane clouds you get from this monster. Great price to quality ratio. I'd recommend this to anyone over a KM anyday!

10/10!!!!!

Edited by MechAnt