Hardcase Modification

Cybersist

When I got my Stargate, it came with a case that had two cheap, wood dividers in it to make seperate spaces for parts of the hookah and such. But because my hookah is heavy metal, it is impossible to carry the hookah case by its handle without breaking the dividers, for sure.

So my solution, and I have seen this on the forums before, is to get some low to mid desity foam to fill the case and cut out molds for the hookah components. Unfourtunalty, no Home Depots in my region seem to carry foam in any practical form. Does anyone else know where I can get foam that I can manipulate to fit my needs?

Thanks!

Stores that carry packing supplies. I don't think it would be perfect, but that white foam that comes on big rolls, it's maybe 1/4" thick? I bet you could layer that with some sort of glue to make a block ready for cutting.

Staples I've seen usually has packing supplies, and probably anywhere there's a UPS shipping center.

I saw some of that foam that looks like accoustical foam but you sleep on it. I sa it at Wal Mart or some retail store like that. The pad is cheap and you can cut it to how you would like it. Check out all the sporting-camping goods section in your locality. It may have been Fleet Farm I saw it. They have everything.