Shisha Big Problem!

the other day, i got a horrible headache from smoking that did not go away no matter how much water i drank, or how many pain pills i ate. i put some food in my stomach, too, but to no avail. i was litterally in TEARS over the pain! worst headache of my life! like two hours later, when i dragged myself to the shower, i noticed an INSTANT improvment. maybe the hot water re-hydrated me fromt he skin, or the steam somehow... look, i just don't know. lol. but i do know that the how shower helped. it's the only thing that cured me. the shower is a good way to cure "hookah-head." ever since then, i've been sure to hydrate while smoking as well as eating.

i got some good advice from this thread. smile.gif

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Dom @ Dec 20 2007, 12:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
the other day, i got a horrible headache from smoking that did not go away no matter how much water i drank, or how many pain pills i ate. i put some food in my stomach, too, but to no avail. i was litterally in TEARS over the pain! worst headache of my life! like two hours later, when i dragged myself to the shower, i noticed an INSTANT improvment. maybe the hot water re-hydrated me fromt he skin, or the steam somehow... look, i just don't know. lol. but i do know that the how shower helped. it's the only thing that cured me. the shower is a good way to cure "hookah-head." ever since then, i've been sure to hydrate while smoking as well as eating.

that happened to me ONCE and i know how you feel. i usually can notice symptoms before it gets to bad and i got ean and ges oemthing to drink and that should keep it from happening.

QUOTE (EternalSoil @ Dec 20 2007, 02:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Dom @ Dec 20 2007, 12:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

that happened to me ONCE and i know how you feel. i usually can notice symptoms before it gets to bad and i got ean and ges oemthing to drink and that should keep it from happening.

i really do hope that drinking water while smoking will prevent it, because it hurt so bad that now, i am afraid to smoke again. i mean, i'll still smoke, but i am in fear the whole time and it is just not relaxing at all, like hookah-smoking should be.