Free Shisha Samples

meanswing

Usually you have to buy stuff to get free samples as extras. But you could try calling/e-mailing the company.

Dear God.

What a pointless thread. In order to get stuff free you have to buy stuff from a vendor sells stuff.
And you tend to get what they want to give you. Not the other way round.

And then it tends to be promotional stuff. Last 50g box of something free was no where near 50g's tongue.gif

JD

I think that hes heard about the promootional stuff. Sometimes a vender or company will try to hype their new product and give out free samples. You gotta be one of the first people to reply. On the other hand it might just be someone giving something out cause theyre nice.

I've heard of people winning millions of dollars in the Lottery...how can I do that? I want around $300 million.

• 2 weeks later...
Umm I dont want to put out the flame thrower we go going here but this looks like free sisha (if you count shipping and handling as independent of free but come on dont be a cheap bastard).
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...endID=212804688

*cough* *cough*
*Snicker snicker*
*cough cough*
check it out and tell me how it goes.... wink.gif

Enjoy your ummmmmmmm sisha?

Aye man Im really sorry to be honest. I was thinking the same exact thing. I thought they would exist.
Listen ummm the reason I did the weird effects with the *snicker* and *cough* was because I saw this offer but I wasnt really sure if it was real or not (and I had just tried it) and with all the ambigouities of internet sarcasm I have the ability to act like I was being sarcastic and pointing out this obvious site or act like i was messing around

QUOTE (mj_b90 @ Dec 25 2007, 04:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sweet deal!

But how much is shipping? Because if its $15 to ship some cheap free samples, I might as well just make the trip to purchase some around here.

I fiddled around a little bit with their website, and 5 50g boxes of shisha and a 1kg package of their coals was $22 to ship. Considering you could spend twenty bucks on 250g of shisha alone, without shipping or a kg of coals, it doesn't seem like a bad deal.

Actually we have a free flavor of the month club. We give a free 50G sample of something we think people will like that most likely they have not had yet. I agree free samples are far and few between in this industry. I get free samples all the time from our distributors and I know how much I like it so I try to show the same love.

We will be interacting alot more on this forum probably starting tonight. I just got back in to the shop and I looked around and I look forward to posting here and interacting with the site a bit.

have a great new years and I look forward to meeting everyone on the forums 1 post at a time.

I will post in the Vendors section in a couple days when we are ready to start some approved give aways. Because we agree the best price is free.

Thanks, Neal

The Devils Playground
AKA WorldHookah.com

I am not sure if this was an approiate place to post this if not feel free to move it. I just did not think it would be seen by the poster of the thread any other way.