Tangiers For Sale.

krazydesi

I am selling the following tangiers flavors only because I realize I am not a big fan of them. I have tried passion fruit and it was pretty good but I don't really like the fruity flavors. I am more of a starbuzz person. So here are the shisha I am selling. I would like to get rid of them all in one order but I'll do it separately for now as well.

Opened:
100g passionfruit (Used very little out of it probably still about 90-95g left in there) $3 <-----Sold
Unopened
100g Passionfruit $5
250g Nectarine $9
250g Apricot $9
250g Green Apple $9 <---- Sold
250g Vanilla $9 <----Sold
250g Lemon Lime $9 <----- Sold
250g Cocoa $9 <---- Sold
250g Blueberry $9 <----- Sold
Total Remaining Unopened= $23

Total Unopened + Opened = $23; if you buy all these in one order I will sell you all these for $21 + shipping.

All the prices above do not include shipping. So it will also account for shipping. Just send me a pm if your interested. I really am trying to get rid of these so that I can buy some starbuzz because I have always used starbuzz and also because I don't smoke enough to have all this. I smoke like once a week sometimes twice.

All these shisha are relatively new, I got them from hooknut about 3-4 weeks ago. So they arent that old either.

You can also use my reference on ebay: krazydesi06
I used to sell on ebay long ago as well as bought a lot. So look at it. I also have a verified paypal account.

I accept paypal. When I receive payment I will send you the shisha. Edited by krazydesi

Fair enough krazydesi.

But just so your aware - International shipping does not normally involve removing any body parts.

However i know some people might have to travel some distance to arrange?

Sorry if this seems like a bit of a rant - but it's quite frustrating.

Good luck with the sale.

JD