right, and i have to put duck tape, also i think the gold colored metal
used isnt inoxidable because theres green stuff leaking from it and its
pretty messy, the ashtray is all rusted, i think the green stuff
leaking in the water and in the pipe, gives a little bad
odor/taste to the smoke/air...I use my shisha socialy between 2
or 3 time per week, and i thought it would be a good ideal to
invest in a higher quality hookah...  Since i cant find good shops
in montreal i started to look online but there is so much choice and
place to buy and i dont want to get ripped off again.I was hoping maybe you guys could give me a few recommendations...( i dont like the rotating ones )anyways,
I dont want to spend too much money too, because there are gonna be
shipping/handling fees that needs to be taken in considaration. so
somewhere between 40$ and 70$ ...

If you wanna try to salvage your old hookah, which I would try to do
because it would be nice to have 2 hookahs, just use a soldering iron
and weld some of the cracks yourself. As for the green stuff, it won't
kill you. Just try washing your stem out weekly and you should be fine.

As for buying a new one, try skimming a few pages of these boards. Many
people have asked what you asked already, and many have responded with
online shops which are reputable, and have given good quality service.

Good luck bro.

Yeah, thats pretty bad, especially that tray. I would get new one, but I cant really recomend a place that would be good shipping/duty wise, since I havn't lived in canada since I was 2. Are you looking for a more traditional one, or one of the more modern ones?

Make sure you dry your hookah/pipes and everything completely before storing it. Storing it with water in there can contribute a lot to the dirt and rust build up.
Out of the two hookah's you listed, I would go with the 2nd one. I also dont like any of the hoses they come with. I personally like the washable ones to be the best flowing and cleanest hitting ones.

Hi,well there was 2 examples of styles that i like in the first post i did, i think its more a traditional design but with "modern art" on it ... In general i think i prefer traditional than modern ...but the most important would the the quality... are all the hose the same with a different design on them ? or are there better ones ? ( i cant see how a hose could be better than an other, its a tube u suck on... unless it sticks or something... )thaks yall

[quote name='RastaCook']check these pictures of my shisha, u can see the rust and the green stuff[/quote]

Holy sh*t, did you EVER clean your hookah? I've had my first hookah for
2 years now, and I smoked that thing on avg twice a day, and it still
looks like its off the shelf quality.

And when I say clean your hookah, I don't mean stick it in the washing
machine or run a special lemon juice solution in every crevice of your
piece, but what I do bare minimum is after every session, rinse the
bowl with water and make sure no chunks of tobacco are left in it, pour
out the used water and put clean water in it and swish it around some
(repeat a few times), and clean the tip of the stem that goes into the
water, and the part of the stem that the bowl rests on. I think if you
do atleast this after every session, your hookah will look and last
much longer.

Then about once every week, I use my thick hookah brush and clean my stem out really well and rinse that with water.

You need to get a mya-saray, if price is a problem go for an acrylic. They make the tightest hookahs (internal rubbers on all seals) and easiest to clean as well. They are stainless and won't produce the green stuff your posts elude to. They also have excellent customer service and have an excelletn product. I regularly smoke four of thier products and they are all excellent. These ae the best easiest to maintain hookahs on the market. 

Really nice looking machines they have at Southsmoke, RastaCook. However, I would not touch Southsmoke with a 10 ft pole. They say they are "out of stock," and I bet they will be out of stock on those forever. Here's what I would do if I were you:
Search online for machines. Call these stores and ask them which hookahs they have that have a solid shaft. See, your machine has two shafts. One on the inside (where the smoke actually travels) is like a copper tube. The outer shaft is probably thin-walled and is just that: an outer shaft. Due to is just being thin-walled, there is no strength. This probably cause excessive flexing of the inner shaft, which caused cracks in you inner tube. A good, long lasting, durable machine has an inner and outer shaft, just like yours. The difference is this: The outer shaft was created from steele stock (or brass) and turned on a lathe. Then, of course the designs were machined in. This creates an strong, strong, strong shaft. The best part is that they may not be any more expensive due to one draw-back: They are much heavier than their hollow counterparts. Give me a couple days to gather information and I will post a few recommended ones. Is that okay?
Now, let's talk behavior. When you clean your machine, how are you pulling the shaft out of the base? Dude, one of those pictures clearly shows a crack right at a point where your outer shaft transitions to another design. Yes, a weak spot, but something has to make it crack, unless you have earthquakes in Canada.
I will gather info for you and get back soon. Until then: Cheers,
MR Bubble

STAY AWAY FROM SOUTHSMOKE. ( i didn't over do that did I? )
The green stuff is a by-product of smoking the Ma'asell. As Yashman says, if you do a basic cleaning after every use it won't build up and become a problem.

You may check out what some of the other canadians have done about finding and shipping a reasonable hookah.
STAY AWAY FROM SOUTHSMOKE. (in case you missed it the first time)
Welcome to the forum!

hey man check  out hookah-shisha.com  i just  got mine
from there  it was  really good quality  i  got
the  egyption  1 hose pharoh i love it speacially the cobra
hose you guys have to try the cobra hoses they are really cool and it
makes smoking so much  easier.

A little OT: Hassan got the pharoah! That's the big brother of the one that'll be arriving here in 2 weeks. 26 inch 1 hose sphinx. Good to hear positive things about that style.
OK, back to the topic at hand:The thing is, RastaCook, that if you cheap out on a hookah you WILL regret it. You get what you pay for. If you buy a 30 inch 3 hose for $80, don't expect too much out of it.

Ok thanks everyone for replies,
Mr bubble , yes thats ok i would appreciate some recommandation, thanksi just want to clear out some stuff, I do clean my shisha once in a while, maybe i should clean it more often but even the first time i cleaned it was when i bought it and there was already a tiny little bit of green stuff, at first i thought it was some kind of lubrifiant or sealing grease or whatever... but the main tube is full of it... i think its rust or something ... anyways maybe im doing something wrong,How much do i have to spend to get a decent one then ?

I'd say the $90 - $120 (CDN) range...but make sure that the place you
get it from is a reputable one.  You dont want to spend $100 on a
POS hookah.

i'd recommend checking out www.hooka-shisha.com for em.  They have
a large variety and come with an ass load of stuff.  Prices are
decent and from what I've heard, good quality pipes.

Oh, forget to let you in on the red tundra that stew linked you to. I have several. You feel like a king smoking these with a cobra head! Down-side is, they aren't very airtight and are prone to more leaks. Look and feel wonderful, but don't function as well as the "Syrian Luxury job" which is air tight and washable. I've had mine a year now and washed it again today!
The glass bases. BE CAREFUL. If you are looking for a tough one, try to get one that is common in Egypt. The diamond shaped one and the last two ones look like a typical Egyptian setup. These vases are heavy-duty! A lot of times, the custom decorative ones aren't too tough and too many people have wrote about breaking them just by putting the machine together or taking it apart. The diamond one looks to be the toughest vase.

hey, i kno alot of ppl dislike tobaccoimportusa.com but there hookahs seem good, apparently its the same as mya and there really affordable, so is shipping... i was personally thinkin of buyin a glow in the dark one from there but i wanted a rotator so i saved up and got one of them... man the rotators flippin amazin ... it came wiht a dragon hookah that you can find on alot of sights southsmoke.com, saharasmoke.com (where i got t)... this lil f*cker hits haaaard