Starbuzz For Sale!

dirtysamurai

I have some starbuzz for sale. Only smoked 1 bowl (tangiers medium funnel, so about 15-20g) of each, and didn't enjoy it like I enjoyed starbuzz peach and orange, so they gotta go.

Starbuzz Wildberry
Starbuzz Passion Kiss

Looking for $17 + actual shipping costs. Will only ship to contiguous 48 states.

Also willing to trade for other flavors (must be 250g packs). Give me some offers I can't refuse! (Looking for more Al Waha After Nine and Orange Cream, in specific)

References:
eBay
Heatware
uhh, I have a few more references, but whatever. You guys get the point!

Pictures available upon request. PM, e-mail, or AIM is the way to go for contacting me.

E-mail: michael *AT* dirtysamurai *dot* com
AIM: infinite012 Edited by dirtysamurai

QUOTE (dirtysamurai @ Aug 17 2007, 12:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have some starbuzz for sale. Only smoked 1 bowl (tangiers medium funnel, so about 15-20g) of each, and didn't enjoy it like I enjoyed starbuzz peach and orange, so they gotta go.

Starbuzz Wildberry
Starbuzz Passion Kiss

Looking for $17 + actual shipping costs. Will only ship to contiguous 48 states.

Also willing to trade for other flavors (must be 250g packs). Give me some offers I can't refuse! (Looking for more Al Waha After Nine and Orange Cream, in specific)

References:
eBay
Heatware
uhh, I have a few more references, but whatever. You guys get the point!

Pictures available upon request. PM, e-mail, or AIM is the way to go for contacting me.

E-mail: michael *AT* dirtysamurai *dot* com
AIM: infinite012

how old are they?