Looking To Sell Hookahs..... :(

paulson35

Unfotunetly I have to sell both of my beloved Hookahs.....

1) I have got a 19 inch Hookah with a Black base, Washable Red 6 ft hose, and a Case. Comes with the essentials such as all the rubber peices, a bowl, the holding tray, and the Mid Section of the Hookah which has some Marble peices and the stem. Kept in Outstanding Condition, cleaned before and after use. Also comes with Tongs.
It is fairly new, bought in February. And mouth tips were always used.
Price: 50 OR BEST OFFER.

2) This one is a 2 Hose'd Egyptian. Standing at a 30 inches tall it is quite the Hookah. With a Green Base, 2 Brown Hoses that are both 5 ft, one bowl, a holding tray, tongs, and a Charcoal Screen. The Mid Section and stem are one unit. Kept Very Clean just as the one above. This one is a little older though.
Price: 110 OR BEST OFFER.

OR BEST OFFER MEANS THAT IF YOU WANT TO SAY A DIFFERENT PRICE FOR ME TO LOOK AT THEN GO RIGHT AHEAD..

Looking to sell only.

I'm about to get married and the wife doesnt want these around the kids. I agree though.

Please help me out,

Troy
Edited by paulson35

QUOTE (paulson35 @ Aug 1 2007, 09:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
yea i kno about the whole picture deal i sell aton of paintball products online and i am just too worked out to do pics at the moment.

Well, I can tell you right now, if you are too "worked out" to post pics of the hookahs, then most people here will be too "worked out" to buy any of them.

• 3 weeks later...