I've Got Bad News.

Well at 12:15am I was sitting here typing on the computer and my mother in law starts screaming for me saying that something was wrong with dad.

I ran into the room and saw that my father in law wasn't breathing and I began cpr and had my mother in law called 911.

My father in law passed away early this morning.. I am at a loss for words. I feel blank and empty.

I took the EMT's at least 10 minutes to get to us. Not sure with all the stuff going on. I'm tired but afraid to fall asleep. I feel like i'm having an out of body experience and this isn't real. This isn't happening.

but I did cpr on him for at least 10 minutes until the emt's got here. They worked on him for 30 more minutes with no change in status.

I''m glad I was awake and at home. Usually i'd be in bed or at work at that time. She has her son and mewith her now (we all live together at the moment) and all of our friends and family have been very supportive so far.

Please remember to say i love you everyday. give a hug and a kiss and never go to bed angry no matter who it's with.

Noelle,

I know I have said this to you already...but I will say it again. I am sorry for your loss. As I am sure each and everyone on this forum is. I send my condolences and prayers to your family.

I too am at a loss for words...

-Mahir

Very sorry to hear that. My Dad passed away a little over 4 years ago in June. It's one of the most difficult things to ever have to deal with. You and your family will be in my thoughts.

N.,

Words don't mean much in times like these because it is hard to communicate things without them sounding canned, trite or manufactured.

When you get things taken care of on your side of the world, drop in and let us know how everything is going. I am sure I speak for damn near everyone when I say that if you need anything, let us know and consider it done.

Noelle, you have my deepest condolences. As bad as things are right now, please hold onto the simple idea that life will one day seem bright again, as time is a great healer of wounds.

Sorry for your loss..

I lost my Dad on 3/25/06 and not one day goes by that I don't miss him... I got the call from my Mother(I live 2hrs northwest from them) before the EMT got there and with no question it was the worst time of my life...

They say it will get better with time, but I haven't gotten there yet... The first step for me was the last time I went down to visit Mom and didn't go by his gravesite... I just keep telling myself that he is with me always and I don't need to go by there every time...

~Guy

Sometimes God picks the flower That is still in full bloom; Sometimes the rosebud's chosen That we feel He's picked too soon. Sometimes the flower is fading With petals floating down, But God knows the perfect time To gather flowers from the ground. There is a heavenly garden In which God takes great pleasure Because He's placed within it The loved ones that we treasure. He walks among the blossoms Giving them eternal rest And I know that it must please Him Because He chose our very best.

sorry for your loss

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...