I had no ice last night, and decided to try those cheap popcicles without the sticks. The tubed ones. and i have to say, it was nice, gave some flavor to the water which added to the nice mint i was smoking. I used orange. I will for sure be trying other flavors.

I tried that once, putting strawberry milk in the base and smoking Romman Strawberry. I put in about 8 or 12 ounces of milk and it was too much. It bubbled up and into my hoses, ruining them.

QUOTE (Big Boss @ Jul 4 2007, 01:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I tried that once, putting strawberry milk in the base and smoking Romman Strawberry. I put in about 8 or 12 ounces of milk and it was too much. It bubbled up and into my hoses, ruining them.

Bummer. I made the same mistake once, but as drink (and fill my base) with soy milk, which doesn't spoil, I was able to wash my hose out with no problems.

QUOTE (Big Boss @ Jul 4 2007, 10:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

sorry to hear that.....like I posted before it worked perfectly by us....so i don't know by you?????

-H&S

I poured a bottle of Nesquick strawberry milk in with my water. Maybe because it was Nesquick had something to do with it. I dunno, but my cobra hoses were shot.

QUOTE (Big Boss @ Jul 5 2007, 08:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I poured a bottle of Nesquick strawberry milk in with my water. Maybe because it was Nesquick had something to do with it. I dunno, but my cobra hoses were shot.

I also reallly dunno hey sorry about your hoses though.....I am not sure what went wrong there...
Could have been the Nesquick milk I suppose.....maybe give normal milk a try???????

-H&S

maybe you have different pipes and bases?

even if your stem is only 1 inch in the water, that doesn't mean the hole from where the hose will draw is further away than another hookah pipe.

i read somewhere to use 1 part milk and 2 parts water if you do use milk.

QUOTE (*HOT&SMOKING* @ Jul 4 2007, 11:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I also reallly dunno hey sorry about your hoses though.....I am not sure what went wrong there...
Could have been the Nesquick milk I suppose.....maybe give normal milk a try???????

-H&S

I've thought about it, but whenever I go to prepare my base I'm just like "Meh, water works just as well..."

QUOTE (Big Boss @ Jul 5 2007, 09:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (*HOT&SMOKING* @ Jul 4 2007, 11:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

-H&S

I've thought about it, but whenever I go to prepare my base I'm just like "Meh, water works just as well..."

Yeah.....I also only use water but that was the one time where I made an exception...but when I next feel like making an effort and I am not so lazy I will do it again! tongue.gif

-H&S

When i use milk, i put about 10% and the rest water and ice. One time i put to much milk; just like some of you guys, bubbled up into my hose. Thank goodness i was using a washable hose. lol. It does make it creamIER, but its not that dramatic. Cleaning is very simple, rinse out the vase and stem immediately after you're done smoking.